Part 8

Part 8: -

May sixth.

Micky’s POV

Gosh, this was getting out of hand. Three days now they’ve both been gone and not a whiff as to where they might be. No phone calls, no texts, no nothing and I can see how badly it’s getting to Katie. She’s become so emotional and so drained. It’s literally tore her world apart. She’s ended up in hospital due to the emotional strain on her life. If Greg and Elianna haven’t been fed or watered, they’ll have become so emaciated and so weak. Greg needs his strength and his courage for the rest of his life. I know he can rebuild it but he’ll be doing everything he can to get Elianna back well and protected. Well, it depends as to whether he’s been able to keep his big gob shut. He has this tendency to speak up when it’s not required. It’s a bit of a problem for him that he can’t control. Idiotic really.

“Micky, you need to stop worrying before you freak Ella out” Lottie said, breaking me from my daydream.

“She’s already freaked, Lottie. I know she’s near her due date but this whole ordeal has me freaked out. How Dan’s coping, I’ll never know”

“Dan’s freaking out Micky. He’s frantically up half the night with worry. He might not show is worry to you or to Ella but he doesn’t want Ella to freak out and go early. Even though she’s not long due. Look, we will get Greg and Elianna back, I know Greg thinks we’re hostile towards her but due to you guys being famous there’s that hostility in us, as the girlfriends and the wives because we’re scared in case they release your secrets to the world. I know Ella and I just perceived what Elianna was like and we do have to get to know her but it’s scary just allowing anyone in”

“Lottie, I know but Elianna’s a nice person. Yeah, Dan and I particularly don’t know her but she’s kept Greg grounded. She keeps him happy. I know that they didn’t get on at first but, hopefully, they’ve managed to get over than and be better people. I don’t know anymore. It’s too hard to comprehend anymore. I need my best friend back and Katie needs hers. Katie’s all Elianna’s got,” I said while sitting down.

“Micky, I know there’s not much we can do but sit and wait. The police are out there looking for them as well so let them do their job and you do yours at looking after your wife”

“Lottie, I am looking after Ella. She understands the situation. Well, I think she does but Lottie, you don’t understand the concept of losing one of your best friends. It’s never happened to you - well, except from in the case of Ella’s cancer but you don’t really know the concept”

“Micky, I’m trying to understand but you and Dan keep shutting both Ella and I out. We’re trying to be supportive and helpful but you both keep shoving us to the side and it’s not a nice feeling”  Lottie said raising her voice a little.

“Lottie, you can’t comprehend everything. Greg’s freaking out there doing god knows what. No one knows what the heck’s happening to either of them and it’s not a nice feeling to even have. My best friend could be freaking dying for all we know. And you expect me to be calm? Have you lost your freaking mind?” I shouted in her face.

“Oh so you’re actually caring about that stupid bitch then? After you just told me that you don’t even know her,” She shouted in my face.

“She’s the only one who’s managed to keep Greg sane while we’ve been here. After his breakup with Maria, he went wonky but she’s kept him on guard and on point so obviously I freaking care” I shouted back.

“ENOUGH!” Ella shouted, “This isn’t doing anyone any good. Micky, you and Dan just leave for a bit. Neither of you are in the right mind frame at the moment and you, Lottie, go calm down and come out when you’re no longer angry. Greg wouldn’t have wanted this, everyone fighting, especially when I’m due for popping out my child. I swear, all three of you had better come back calmer than what you are. One person’s already ended up in hospital due to the emotional stress it has on their life. I don’t wanna see either of you that way,” Ella ranted. I knew she was right but I shouldn’t be told to leave my own flat. I knew it was Ella’s motherly instincts coming out but sometimes she was too harsh. Excessively harsh.