Part 6

Part 6: -

May Fourth

Elianna’s POV

I woke up and my head was spinning, I had no idea where the hell I was. It was dark so I couldn’t really see anything anyhow but there was someone panting beside me.  All I kept wondering was ‘what the heck is going on?’ because I had no idea what happened or where I am. All I really remember was going out clubbing with Aiden and Laurie.

“Hello?” I hoarsely croaked. I was parched, my throat was dry and I felt weak. I didn’t even know the time or for how long I was sleeping. I wanted to roll over but I was tied still.

“Eli?” Greg’s voice rung out.

“Greg?” I asked hoarsely.

“It’s me. What are you doing here?”

“Where exactly is here?” I asked confused.

“No idea. I don’t remember anything from last night, apart from meeting Sam at a park and telling him some things”

“All I remember is going to a restaurant with Laurie and Aiden and starting to drink at 3 in the afternoon. Which by the way was the worst decision of my life. I just don’t remember what happened after it. Do you have the time?”

“Nope, they confiscated everything from us. I awoke before you but it seems like we were drugged and now we’re somewhere”

“Ugh! Are we doomed?”

“Honestly, I’ve no idea. Elianna, if I said anything to you last night then I’m sorry for whatever I said. I’m also sorry for saying we were just friends the other day but I’d love to be someone more-“ Greg begun saying but abruptly stopped.

“Oh look, the gruesome twosome is awake. Now the real fun begins,” Some person cackled. Oh lord, I’m facing doomsday at the tender age of 18. The guy then walked out the room and shut the door behind him. I was ready to cry but I couldn’t, I had to hold it in. I needed to hold it in.

“Greg, are you tied up?”

“Nope, I’ve been left free roaming. Why?”

“Can you untie me? Please. We need to get out of here,” I pleaded.

“Elianna, it’s virtually impossible. The windows are barred and they don’t even open in the first place” He spoke truthfully.

“We need to try. Greg, I’m literally scared for my life. I don’t even know if I’m fully clothed or whether my virginity is still intact or what. I just don’t even know anymore,” I said as the tears finally came out.

“Elianna, we will get out. We will be saved and they haven’t touched you as long as I’ve been awake. I didn’t allow them to touch you. If there were a way out of here, I would’ve done it while you were out of it. Obviously taking you along with me. I couldn’t leave you; I didn’t want to leave you”

“WHEN?! GREG IT’S ONLY BEEN WHAT LIKE 12 HOURS? NO ONE CAN REPORT ANYTHING UNTIL IT’S BEEN 24 HOURS AND NEITHER OF US KNOW WHEN THE HECK THAT IS SO DON’T TELL ME THAT WE’LL GET OUT BECAUSE WE FREAKING WON’T!” I raged. The tears were coming harder than ever and it was hard to even think about anything. My whole life I’ve been a good girl and now I was going to die a virgin. So not my time right now.

“Eli, nothing’s going to happen. I don’t know why they targeted us either, but I don’t see or hear anyone else apart from us. I know that isn’t reassuring but I’m sorry”

“Damn right it’s not reassuring. Greg, freaking untie me now,” I said through gritted teeth.

“Sorry sweet cheeks, no one’s untying anyone. If anyone’s untying anyone, there will be consequences,” A voice growled. Who were these people? Seriously, who were they? And why are they holding Greg and I hostage? I’ve done nothing to anyone. This is freaky.