Part 14

Part 14: -

Elianna’s POV

May Twelfth.

It’s been a few days and not much has happened. Well, apart from me getting the news that I’ll be getting out today. As much as I hate hospitals, I’d rather stay here than venture out into the big bad world. I’d much rather be stuck in here with tubes coming out my arms and such. They say I’m not at risk of getting pregnant anytime soon since the pills have worked but I’m still malnourished but they say I can medicate myself at home. I hope that Greg will be here to take me home. Katie’s still be unresponsive but maybe, hopefully, she’ll be at home with the rest of them. Hope is a big word in my case but I really do hope that she is there, waiting. Waiting like the rest of them are. It’s also only three days until Ella’s baby’s due. It sounds scary to be honest with you and I wouldn’t like pushing a baby out my vagina.

   I was sat with my legs crossed on my bed. I’d asked the nurses to pass my clothes onto the police because I didn’t wanna touch them and I’m sure the police wanted them for forensic evidence since their fingerprints would be all over them. I was in fresh clothing that Greg brought me in, when he came with his little sister, Olivia. Everything was peachy but I was still martially terrified. Being in the public scared the heck out of me but I knew I had to overcome that fear and to grow as a person. 

“You ready to leave here?” Greg asked as he and Dan entered my room.

“Yeah, thankfully” I said sighing. I was happy to be leaving here but I felt physically scared. I was also given an appointment for the psychiatrist tomorrow. Why so early I’ll never know. I know the hospital mean well but damn, it’s a little pushy.

“Katie’s home, too” Dan said sullenly.

“Good, I really need my best friend right now as well” I said smiling.

“She got home yesterday. She’s a lot better than what she was when she got admitted to the hospital,” Dan continued.

“That’s really good. However, I think it’ll take a little longer than a few days for Greg and me to ever be normal” I commented.

“Yeah. You heard anything about when the court case is happening?” Dan asked.

“Nope, not heard a word. It could’ve already happened for all I know,” I said shrugging. However, as I looked at Greg, his face was stern and tight. It was as if he was jealous or something. “Calm down” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“I am calm,” He whispered back.

“You aren’t. Your face tells a different story than what your brain is telling me,” I whispered.

“Sorry to interject but here’s your medication Elianna. Also, your appointment for meeting Catherine tomorrow.” A nurse said.

“Thanks, am I free to go now?” I asked.

“You are indeed. Your clothes have also been bagged and sent away”

“Thanks so much,” I said thankful.

“You’re welcome,” She said while bowing out.

“I hate to break up the love fest but can we please get home just in case Ella’s giving birth. I don’t wanna be facing the brunt of things if I’m late” Dan interjected.

“Only you, Dan” I laughed.

    All three of us made our way out of the hospital; my hand was tightly clasped around Greg’s. I was probably cutting his circulation off but I was terrified. I was terrified in case they came around the corner to get me. To make me have their children or to make me their slave. Sexual slave, that is.

All Things Possible - District3 - Greg WestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara