Part 13

Part 13: -

Elianna’s POV

When Olivia walked in, I got nervous. I don’t know if I was ready for meeting Greg’s family. I don’t know if I was ready for the never ending questioning. Maybe I’m just saying that because I’m nervous and petrified for what could happen, I don’t know.

“Nice to meet you Elianna” Olivia said. Olivia was beautiful, she was just like Greg, except younger.

“Likewise” I said smiling.

“So how did you meet awkward pants over there?” She then said, continuing on the conversation.

“He’s actually my neighbour. I was already living there when all three of them moved in” I said, smiling at the memory.

“So was it love at first sight?” She asked. I snorted at her question. Oh my gosh!

“Nope” I said before bursting out laughing.

“Liv, what Elianna means is we were mortal enemies when I first moved in” Greg said.

“Oh, so you hated each other so why the sudden change of agenda?”

“Well, he gave me the proposition of trying to become friends with him but secretly I’d always liked him since he moved in but I became this sarcastic whale at the first meeting since I judged him before knowing him. However, as he gave me the whole month to become friends with him, I ended up falling worse for him and then we kinda got together, eventually” I rattled off.

“Awe, young love” Olivia cooed.

“He’s old, I’m the young one,” I said giggling.

“What age are you?”

“I’m 18, nearly 19…Wow, I am getting old,” I said coming to the realisation.

“Greg’s nearly 20, whoa! My brother’s getting old”

“Hey, I’m not that much older than you Liv” Greg exclaimed.

“At least I’m not going into adulthood just yet. You are” She smirked.

“Rub it in why don’t you”

“Oh, I’ll be glad too big brother” She said.

“You meanie”

“You love me though” She retaliated.

“That I do” Greg smirked, “But I will get you back” He smirked.

“Hey, no fighting with your sister” I said sternly.

“Sorry, captain” He sarcastically responded.

“Less of the sarcasm Mr”

“Yes Mistress” He said saluting me.

“You’ll never learn,” I said while rolling my eyes.

    Olivia, Greg and I just spoke back and forth just generally getting to know each other. It felt nice to be able to talk to Olivia but I was petrified to be honest. I was scared in case either Greg’s family or my own walked in and begun asking awkward questions. Greg was literally sat on my bed with his hand in mine. It was nice but it was also scary. Scary because someone could just walk in and just blow up, especially my parents or his. I don’t know maybe I am blowing everything out of proportion but wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t you feel petrified since you’ve just came out of a kidnapping situation and thrown in to meet the parents? I definitely am.

“Elianna!” My little brother Conor’s voice screeched as he ran in. Great! My family’s here.

“Hey Con” I said smiling. Greg hadn’t let my hand go; in fact, he tightened it more. Shutting off my circulation nearly.