Part 2

Part 2: -

Elianna’s POV

“You serious? Us two and love? Not a chance. Friends maybe but love? No way in hell” Is he serious right now? He wants me to fall in love with him in a month. He has got to be joking.

“I’m not saying it has to happen but definitely give me a month to make you like me. As a friend, maybe something else will happen but who knows?”

“Who does know indeed? We can’t exactly start all over again because well, we’re in too deep for the crap but why now?”

“Elianna, it’s a little hard to explain but I think it’s just always been right since the boys and I moved here. Although we didn’t get on, there was that tension in the air between us. Tension that needs to be sorted out”

“I get that we need to sort stuff out but you really want me to fall in love with you? I doubt that’ll happen. No way. Not in a month”

“Look, if we just start afresh, pretend that these last few months haven’t happened. Pretend that I don’t know you, well, I don’t really know you. All I know is your first and last name and that you have a little brother and sister”

“Greg, it’s impossible. I’m not saying I don’t want to try but us and love, just won’t work. We’re two separate people, you have your thing and I have mine.  We’ll never be ‘whole’”

“Who said I wanted to be whole? Elianna, I just want to be friends. Listen just give me a month from tomorrow to try to make it up to you. Since tomorrow’s the first of May, that’ll give me until the first of June so can we?”

“You get one try only. No more and no less”

“That’s all I need but hey, tomorrow there’s a carnival in town. Come with me?”

“Sure, if it’ll get you off my back”

“Thanks sweet cheeks” He said with a smirk. Ugh, men!

“I can restart the hatred easily so you better not call me any pet names”

“Ok, no pet names. Got that. So tell me a bit about yourself?”

“We really are doing this right now?” I snapped.

“Elianna, we won’t get past this hatred if you keep being snarky”

“I’ll be snarky all I want thanks”

“No you won’t missy. Look, I’m fed up of all the damn hatred in this world, especially between us. I don’t want Ella or Lottie coming down and being faced with a fighting us, can we try to work it out?”

“Ella and Lottie don’t know me so us fighting, really has nothing to do with them. However, you do realise that Katie’s gonna try and break Dan and Lottie up just so she can have him to herself”

“We all know that. Lottie knows that, Katie’s ‘love’ for Dan is too obsessive and strange. I mean, we only moved in a few months ago”

“Yeah and you’ve been a bigger pain in my ass ever since”

“Eli…”

“Don’t Eli me. My proper name is Elianna Natalie Borthwick. I don’t like people calling me pet names. I’m 18; I’m originally from California, America. I’m a severe tool at times, I HATE you and that’s it” I spat.

“Wow, that’s nice baby girl,” He said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“If that’s all, you can leave my room now”