Part 22

Part 22: -

Elianna’s POV

We’d all been sitting round the TV in Greg’s flat, anxious. We were anxious for the arrival of Dan and for the reappearance of Lottie. After Ella went nuts, she burst out crying and muttering a few words of being horrible to her best friend and whatnot. I was thankful that she done it but I was also scared for the relationship between them two. They were the ultimate best friends and I had ruined that. I had ruined their bond by coming into their group. I had ruined everything. I’ve ruined Greg and his future because he was dragged into the unfaithfulness that my so-called friends showed me. I wish I could turn back time and not even meet him, just so he didn’t have to go through what we’ve gone through. I hate that I ruined him, I really do. He was so sweet and pure before, and now he has to rely on someone else to help him sleep at night.

   We’ve all been sat here, patiently waiting and unfortunately, the time is nearer. Dan’s just text Micky that he’ll be home soon. And to be honest with you, it’s flipping scary as hell. I know we’re all in for it when he comes home. Especially me. I’m the one who’s caused the friction; I’m the one who’s caused all the mishaps. So maybe it’s best I take myself out the group, that way, no one else will get hurt. Because, all I seem to do is attract attention and hurt and they can’t live like it anymore. I can’t live like it anymore.

  Fifteen minutes later, Dan was home and his face was full of thunder. It was as if Lottie had phoned him and told him what had gone down. I just hoped she hadn’t and we have a chance to explain what happened.

“So is someone gonna tell me what happened with Lottie or do I have to guess?” Dan questioned.

“Uh, Lottie began shouting her mouth off at Elianna, blaming her for Lottie not being able to get a job or anything. Therefore, I stuck up for her. I maybe did say things that were irrelevant to the cause but there was some past feelings in there too. I apologise Dan but she literally went apeshit on Elianna, blaming her for getting herself kidnapped. She literally said to us all that Elianna should’ve gotten hurt more than she did so I argued back. I did bring Greg into it because she wished that he should’ve died too. I may also have said that she was just using you for fame and fortune, which was wrong on my behalf but I was angry, Dan. I was angry because she was attacking someone so vulnerable to the least wee thing. Sorry for saying that Elianna, but Dan, it’s true. Elianna isn’t as strong as she was a few weeks ago. She was literally tortured and abused, alongside your best friend. What was I meant to do? Ignore it? I couldn’t do that, not when she’s attacking such a weak individual. Call me a narcissistic bitch or whatever, but I’m just looking out for friends. Your best friend.” Ella spoke. I was glad that she did the talking because I couldn’t’ve done that. I would’ve lost it at some point during the middle.  I’m not a wimp but talking to Dan, scares me a little. I feel like I’m virtually invisible around him. Or that, I’m third best to anything - wait, no, it’d be like seventh best or something. He has everyone else around him before I have to be anything to him. However, I feel, because of me, he’s not gonna like Ella for much longer.

“Look, I’m not having it out with you all, I’m just trying to pinpoint what exactly happened because all I got was a frantic phone call from Lottie, saying that you - Ella - wanted nothing more to do with her. That you were gonna phone her a taxi back to Windsor. I just wanna know exactly what happened” Dan spoke softly.

“Look, Dan, I already told you what happened. I can’t get any more detailed than possible. I did say that because one - she was being a bitch and two - Elianna isn’t exactly steady right now, so you can understand as to how defensive I actually am”

“I understand Ella but you and Lottie, though? You two are the best of friends, the one you tell everything to, so how can you just ignore her? Go off on one at her when all she did was say something”