Part 18

Part 18: -

Elianna’s POV

“Well, what do we have here? The lovebirds getting frisky in the hallway” Ella grinded. My face turned beetroot. I was totally embarrassed because I was on the floor in a dress, while Greg was laid on top of me, trying to distinguish the fact that my dress had ridden up.

“Um… We weren’t doing anything,” Greg quickly said.

“Mm, sure you weren’t. I quite clearly saw you through the little peephole. And I only checked because something hit the door hard. But you wouldn’t have heard, since you were both wrapped up in your own little world” Ella said consciously.

“Did you just try and make a sexual reference?” I randomly blurted out. After I said it, everyone looked as me as if I was stupid. Ok, maybe saying that wasn’t such a good idea.

“I insinuated it but come to think of it, we don’t know if it happened. I’m not trying to say - Oh my gosh, I need to learn to shut up” Ella muttered.

“Babe, maybe it’s time to learn to keep quiet in the best of times. And obviously, your pregnancy brain isn’t helping much” Micky laughed. I wanted to so badly burst out laughing but it was merely impossible, due to the circumstances that Greg and I were in. Me, worse than him.

“Maybe” She whispered. I knew she was feeling like crap for doing what she done but maybe she was trying to defuse the tension. I don’t know.

“Guys, um, can you turn your heads the other way. Just until we get up. Elianna’s kinda had an accident with her dress,” Greg asked embarrassed. 

“Uh sure” Dan spoke.

    Greg got off me, while pulling the bit of my dress, which had, fallen up. I was thankful for him doing it because then no one would’ve seen my knickers, which weren’t the nicest pair in the world. Big ole granny knickers instead of the cute lovey dovey ones. Not that great. I wish I could’ve worn better knickers but I can’t be arsed today. I just don’t want things to be for the worse.

    Greg helped me up once he got up himself. I smiled as he did it because it showed he was a true gentleman. A true gentleman is better than a false gentleman. A false gentleman is one who only cares about treating a woman at the start of things, instead of all the way through. A false gentleman is only in it for once thing and that’s sex. They just want their hole filled. Well, not that they have a hole. Oh, you get the point. Of course, I do still have my intimate feelings for Greg, like I do have these intense feelings of just shoving him right up against the wall and riding him like a donkey. Or a horse. Whichever you prefer.

“It’s alright guys, you can turn round now. We’re up” Greg announced once we were up.

“Good, my necks getting sore” Micky joked.

“Mick, you’ll have much more worries than a sore neck, soon,” Dan laughed.

“Oh I know. I’ll be kicked, I’ll be punched and I’ll be bruised by that little one,” Micky said while looking at Ella’s stomach. I admired the admiration he had for Ella and the admiration he had for his child. You could tell that he loved them so much. I just wished my parents felt the same.

    We were on our way to the court now. I was literally nervous, as was Greg. I could feel how tense he was through the grip he had on our clasped hands. It was like nothing I’d ever felt before. And we’ve been through a lot in the last few weeks/days. However, it’s about to get worse. We were about to face them, face to face. We were about to give our evidence, to hopefully get them locked away. I don’t know if I’m able to take it. I really don’t.