Chapter 1

Your pov
I was laying peacefully asleep in my bed until I heard the faintest creaks of the floor boards outside of my closed bedroom door. Now most normal people wouldn't have been heard these noises, but since I was recently bit by some weird radioactive spider, I've been experiencing spider senses. Just like spider man, I can do everything a spider can...it's pretty cool, but I try to remain normal and not use my powers unless they're needed and if I just randomly feel like doing something good. I always carry a mask just in case I have to use my powers.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as my door slowly starts to open revealing my best friend, (Y/b/n).

"Y/n!!!!!! Get up!!! We have front row tickets to fifth harmony's concert tonight and you still have to get ready!"

"Alright chill y/b/n! We still have a couple hours," I laughed.

"Yeah but I want to get there early so hurry up!" She said in complete seriousness and slammed the door shut.

I jumped out of bed, put on my best outfit to impress my girls ;) and ran out to meet y/b/n and drive to the venue. I couldn't wait to have a chill night watching my fav band and listening to the best music....nothing could go wrong!