Chapter 21

YOUR POV

The rage must have clearly been evident in my eyes because jacob looked horrified. I couldn't care less about how much I scared him right now because all I saw was red. He started to run away but I shot a web and pulled him towards me.

As his body neared mine from the force of the pull I punched him square in the face. He stumbled back holding his bleeding nose.

"Fuck! You bitch! I should've just hit you like I did her," he said pointing to the still crying camila.

"Big mistake jacob...very big mistake," I growled as I tackled him to the ground.

I continued to punch him in his face as he cried out in pain. My anger getting the better of me. It was almost as if I couldn't stop. He tried punching me back but failed miserably.

I then felt three pairs of arms pulling me off him.

"Y/n! It's okay! Calm down!" Someone shouted. I relaxed a little and turned to see Dinah, normani, and lauren holding me back. Ally and y/b/n were comforting camila. They must have heard the commotion out here.

"She almost killed me!! Get this whore outta here! She does not deserve to be on this tour," jacob yelled from the ground.

I grew angry and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned and the girls pulled even harder against my arms.

"Relax y/n/n. You got him good enough. In all honesty, you might've been able to kill him," lauren whispered in my ear.

"No way are we kicking her off! At least she didn't hurt one of us like you did asswhipe," Dinah scoffed.

"It's in your best interest to be gone by tomorrow. If not we will let spidey here whoop your ass again," normani smirked as I continue to glare at him.

"Oh come on! It was a misunderstanding right camila?" Jacob pleaded. But all camila did was shake her head and flip him off.

"Why you little-" he said charging to camila but I tripped him. I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him against the bus. I covered his mouth with webbing to shut him up.

"Now you listen to me...we are all done with your crap jacob. You were awful to everyone and treated camila like shit. She deserves so much more than you and you are a dick for hurting her. No one ever hurts the people I love, understand? So I would listen to the girls' warning and scram before I personally rip you a new asshole. Got it?" I said through gritted. He nodded in fear and ran away.

"Thank god, he's gone," ally breathed out. "Now let's all go just wind down some."

We all walked into the bus to recollect ourselves. Well mostly me...I was fuming still and had to compose myself.

"Damn y/n, I thought you were gonna kill him," y/b/n chuckled.

I laughed a little. "For real, me too. I just couldn't stop myself," I said.

"Yeah you were really angry. Remind me not to get on your bad side," lauren joked and everyone laughed.

"What got you so worked up anyway?" Dinah asked.

I turned and looked at camila. "Like I said. Never hurt the people I love," I replied staring at camila. She looked down and blushed. She tried to hide her face and when she did I couldn't help but notice a big bruise on the side of her face. I'm sure glad I gave jacob a lot more than one bruise on his ugly face.

"Hey cami, you should get some ice on that," I tell her and she nods.

"Okay. Umm will you come with me? I wanna talk to you," she asked nervously.

"Of course."

"Well, I'm tired and am going to sleep," mani fake yawned as well as the other girls. They wanted to give us our space to talk, but let's be real they were probably going to eavesdrop.

As they were walking by Dinah came and whispered in my ear. "Final stretch...let's go team y/s/n."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Goodnight Hansen."

With that I walked up to camila grabbed her hand and led her to the front bus area. I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and sat next to her. I held the ice to her eye and she winced a little.

"I'm sorry ," I said pulling back a little.

"No no it's okay," she said putting my hand back. Her hand kinda lingered on mine for a moment until she rested it in her lap again.

After a minute of just sitting there she began laughing silently.

"What?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing. It just seems like yesterday that I was treating your injury on the same couch and now you're doing the exact same for me," she said giggling some.

I continued to chuckle with her but I soon realized her laughs became quiet tears.

I quickly wiped them away.

"Hey hey, what's the matter?" I asked gently.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I haven't been myself lately. I messed everything up. You didn't deserve what I put you through. I hate myself for doing it to you when you've been nothing less than amazing to me. I understand if you hate me now," camila cried.

"Ssshhh cami," I said rubbing her arm comforting her. "You've been through a lot tonight. Just calm down," I said soothingly.

She instantly relaxed and rested her head on my shoulder. It's weird how different things are immediately after jacob left. Everything seems better now like camila and I never had a rough patch.

"Oh and I don't hate you. If anything it's the complete opposite," I said.

She looked up at me and sniffled. "Really? So you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you!" I assure her.

She smiles. "Do you think we can go back to what we were before?" She asked shyly.

I sigh. "I really want to cami, but I don't know." She frowns and I can't help be feel bad either. We both know what we want.

"Okay okay listen. First I want you to explain yourself and talk about everything that has happened recently. Then we can maybe take things slow," I reason with her. She is grinning from ear to ear and she kisses my cheek. I have to say I missed that.

"I would absolutely love that! But the explaining might take a while," camila told me.

"I'll stay up all night if I have to," I replied. She smiled and cuddled into me.

"Well for starters..."

---a/n: hello everybody! Surprise I'm not dead! Lol I'm so sorry you had to wait long for this update, but I had a dance instensive for a week and it was from 9am-5pm and it killed me mentally and physically. Anyways...comment, vote, Dm whatever! What will camila say?! Read and find out! Sorry for mistakes! Bye friends!❤️---

PS- they are gonna have choreography to a fifth harmony song on SYTYCD and I am about to cry!! Its a dancing harmonizer's dream!