Chapter 24

YOUR POV

"So do you think that you guys can do that?" I question the girls and they all nod vigorously.

"Oh my god! This is going to be so cute!" Normani squealed.

"My y/s/n heart is gonna burst," Dinah said clutching her chest.

I chuckled. "Now remember this is a secret so keep your big mouths shut!" I warn jokingly.

"Hurtful...but our lips are sealed," lauren said pretending to zipper her lips.

"What about you? Do you need any help on your end?" Ally asked.

"No thanks Als, I think I'm covered but thanks," I said.

"Shoot you better be covered...you got the easiest part in the plan," y/b/n said.

Next thing you know five pillows were being thrown at her.

"That's not true! Performing in front of thousands of people is nerve-wracking," lauren said. Y/b/n just shrugged.

"I think I'll be fine guys though. I'm not that nervous," I said but they ignored me.

"Plus there's the chance of messing up and embarrassing yourself on stage while everyone is laughing at you," normani stated nonchalantly.

"Okay stop it please before you make me chicken out!" I said.

"You? The great spidey chicken out? That's better than you and I know you wouldn't do that...especially if it's something to impress Mila," Dinah said wiggling her eyebrows while the others girls smirked at me.

I pushed Dinah playfully. "All of you just shut up," I said while laughing. "But you're right...I'm definitely not a wimp."

"I'm so excited! The crowd is gonna go crazy for y'all!" Ally said smiling brightly.

"I hope so."

"Are you kidding?! You're my otp so you've gotta be everyone else's too," Dinah said winking.

I chuckled. "Fair enough. But let's get to bed because I feel bad keeping you guys up with my stupid plans."

~~~next morning~~~

CAMILA POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of laughter. I groaned and got out of bed not wanting to start this day yet. I walked into the dining area and saw the girls chatting, smiling, and relaxing. It instantly changed my mood.

"Good morning Mila! How did you sleep?" Ally asked.

"I slept great! I'm ready to take on this day," I said fist pumping the air while the others laughed at my ridiculousness.

"So chancho, I see that you got a new guitar. Who could that be from?" Dinah asked smirking.

I smiled thinking about the amazing gift I received last night from the amazing girl.

"Spidey bought it for me," I said blushing.

"Ooooo look at her blush. Someone's crushing hard....AGAIN!" Lauren crooned while the other girls mocked me with kissy noises.

I giggled. "Would you guys stop! We're just friends. She wants to take things slow."

"Well something tells me you might be getting together sooner than expected," normani stated winking. What's up with her?

"Hopefully," I sighed. "Anyway...where is y/n? Wouldn't she be up by now?"

"Oh she already left...she wanted an early start," y/b/n said.