Chapter 11

YOUR POV

We all just sat there shocked. No words were spoken for a decent amount of time. That note really took a number on us and realization came upon everybody that we are dealing with something way over our heads.

"H-he's fo-following us," camila stuttered out.

"Not to mention that he knows everything us and spidey..." Normani said.

I buried my head in my hands. What am I going to do??

"Spidey, you alright?" Camila asked rubbing my back. I looked up and met her beautiful brown eyes. She smiled but I just shook my head.

"This is all my fault. He is chasing us for revenge against ME. He is trying to hurt you guys to hurt ME. I should've never played the hero that night or accepted this job. This is what caused our worst nightmare," I confessed.

"No, y/n. You saved us that night. You were what we needed," ally tried. I just couldn't put the blame past me.

"It wasn't my job to save you guys. I should've just let the bodyguards do it. Maybe then the green goblin wouldn't be chasing his spider friend who humiliated him," I said. The girls have sympathetic looks, except camila. She looked hurt and a little angry.

"So...you regret everything you did that night? You do realize that you saved me after being thrown off the building that night. And that's how we met for the first time...do you regret meeting me and the girls too?" She question, her voice getting louder with each word.

"No! That's not what I meant camila. Stop putting words in my mouth! I'm just saying you guys wouldn't be in danger if I hadn't been stupid that night," I replied. Camila continued to frown.

"Oh, so us possibly being dead that night would be better than you having with this dumb green goblin," she pressed on. Now the girls were taking her side. Expect for y/b/n who sat quietly. Gee thanks for the help there best friend....

"What?!?! I would never think fifth harmony being dead would be better than our situation right now! You're just taking this the wrong way guys! And don't call him dumb...he's dangerous! He almost killed me!" I argued.

"I thought you could handle it spidey. We thought you were strong enough and could protect us or at least want to...guess we were wrong," lauren said.

"I never said I didn't want to protect you!" I yelled out.

"You said it was a mistake taking this job..." Normani said.

"Just because it's putting you guys in danger! I only mean the best for you guys! I would never quit on you guys," I tried to reason.

"Only doubt your decisions..." Camila hissed out. I stared at her in disbelief.

"I can't handle this anymore. I'm going to bed..." Ally said. Same with lauren and normani. But Dinah stayed behind as well as camila. Dinah has been silent this whole time.

"DJ please....you know what I meant! I was only blaming myself! It came out wrong please! I'm still spidey, I want to protect you! I never regretted anything I swear," I begged.

"Listen y/n," oh no she used my real name, "whether you meant it or not...it still hurt. Let everyone cool off and we will see happens tomorrow. I'm not forgiving just yet until everyone else does. Goodnight." And with that she left.

"Goodnight y/n..." Y/b/n said. I just glared at her and she ran out.

"I can't believe you y/n," camila mumbled. No freakin way....

"Are you serious camila?! I thought you of all people would understand that I was putting the blame on myself! But no you just argue with me! Aren't partners supposed to support one another during times of struggle?" I questioned.