Chapter 7

A/n: 1k reads! Wow guys thank you so much! Now this might be the last update for a few days cause I'm going on vacation! I need you guys to help me out! Comment who you want the villain to act like (examples: joker, green goblin, etc)!! Thanks and bye friends!!
-------------------------------
YOUR POV

"Ladies and.....ladies, we are in Chicago! I was gonna say gentleman but there are none here haha!Announced normani. We then all cheered.

"Alright girls our plan for today is an interview, then sound check, and then our concert! Y/b/n you can stick with us and the crew, and y/n you hit the city streets. But always make sure you have your ear piece in," said ally. She was always on top of things.

"Got it mama sunshine! Now let's all get changed because none of us can do our jobs dressed in pajamas," I said. All of us split up and changed into our outfits for the day, mine being the costume Dinah made. Then we all met in the front of the bus.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna head off and patrol the city. Remember contact me if you need me and I'll be there in a heartbeat." They all smiled appreciatively.

"Thanks spidey! See you later," lauren said.

I waved and walked out of the bus. I was about to swing but I heard someone call me.

"Wait y/n!!!!!" I turned and saw camila running towards. She tripped over herself and almost face planted on the concrete, but I caught her in time.

"You just keep falling for me don't you? But don't worry I'll always be there to catch you," I said.

She smiled And we just stared into each other's eye. Well I stared into hers because mine were blocked.
Gosh she's beautiful.

"Thanks," she giggled and I just blushed but she couldn't see because of my mask.

"So what did you need cami?" I asked

Her face then changed to a worry one. "You don't have to go y/n! It's dangerous and I-i cant lo-lose you," she stuttered out.

My heart melted and grabbed her hands. "Don't worry I will be back because I need you too. All I want is to keep you safe and happy, so I will return. I couldn't imagine a life without you and your amazing personality, intelligent mind, and perfection. And just so you know, I will be thinking about you this entire day," I told her.

She blushed and spoke, "well I have a good luck gift for you."

"Really?!?! What's is it?!" I asked excitedly.

She giggled and then rolled mask to just above my lips. She then smashed our lips together in a passionate and perfect kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist. Our lips moved in sync and I couldn't help but smile in the kiss at how soft her lips were.

"CMON CAMILA! WE ARE ALREADY LATE BECAUSE DINAH TOOK FOREVER TO GET READY!" Lauren screamed walking up to us with everyone else.

When they reached us, y/b/n whispered in my ear "get some y/n/n." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Laurenza! I need all my beauty time to look good for the day," Dinah said. "Oh And one more thing...I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE MILA AND SPIDEY SHIP!!! Always have been I knew you guys would be perfect for each other!"

"Well let's get going guys before management freaks," ally said.

And the group of girls waved goodbye.
Camila hugged me and said, "see ya later spidey. I'll miss you and good luck." She winked and walked away swaying her hips a little.

I shot a web and starting swinging away. This job just got 10x better!

~~~~~~in the city~~~~~

I was currently jumping and swinging from the tops of skyscrapers. It was a pretty uneventful day except for me saving some kid's cat from a tree in the park.

I just sat down at the top of a building when I heard a scream.

"HELP!" A girl cried out from an alley way.

I crawled off the building and saw a man trying to take her purse. I shot a web and snatched the purse from him. I jumped an landed in between them. I then handed the girl her purse and she ran.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"I'm your worst nightmare," I replied. I grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall.

"I know you! You're that spider freak from the fifth harmony concert!" He growled.

I then recognized him as one of the henchman from the concert. "How did you get out of jail?! Not that it matters because I'm sending you right back!" I yelled in his face.

He chuckled an evil laugh. "It doesn't matter. My buddy and our boss escaped too and they have something big planned for the fifth harmony."

"Well good luck because I'm there to protect them and I am not gonna let them get hurt."

"Boss is much more powerful now. You'll need all the help to can get." He sneered.

With that, I was so angry that I punched him and knocked him out. I took him to the police and told them what happened. They thanked me and took him away. Then I got a call in my ear piece.

"spidey, the concert's finished and it's time to hit the road," normani informed me.

"Alright thanks mani, see you soon."

"No problem y/n, bye."

I swung my way back to the venue quickly. I have to warn the girls.

~~~~back at the venue~~~~~

CAMILA POV

We just finished the concert and it was awesome. This night could not get better except I realized that it could. Now I get to see y/n since she's coming back from her patrol! We kissed earlier and it was sooooo wonderful. I really like her and she really likes me too, so I see this working in our favor!

We were waiting outside of the tour bus when we saw y/n swinging towards us. So freaking cool.

"Yo welcome back spidey!" Dinah shouted.

But y/n didn't reply, she just ran towards us and pushed us all into the bus. We were all very confused.

"I have something bad to tell you," y/n said in a worried voice.

Oh no did something happen to her? What's going on? Is she leaving?

"You guys are in danger...."

---A/n: remember to comment and vote! Expect a update in a few days! Don't forget to mention your villain preference. Sorry for mistakes I don't double check....bye friends!---