Chapter 6

CAMILA POV

The girls and I woke up early the next morning. Y/n and y/b/n slept in their room together while the rest of us slept on the couches. None of us were really sure what to do because we didn't know if either of them were up and no one wanted to wake them.

"Maybe we should make them breakfast! You know, they did a lot for us already, so it's the least we could do!" I suggested.

The girls agreed and we started towards the kitchen. As we got closer, we could smell delicious food being made. We entered and saw y/n cooking a full on breakfast for us. Gosh, she is literally perfect!

"Yo dawgs, spidey is the best! Whatcha making there?!?!" Dinah screamed. All of the us girls jumped but y/n didn't move a muscle.

"Oh... I made eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes for you guys. Hope that's alright," y/n said.

"That's perfect, but how did you not jump when Dinah screamed? I mean it kinda spooked all of us and we were with her haha." I said.

"Spider senses, remember? I heard you all coming!" Y/n laughed.

"Ooh duh!" Just then normani went to face palm herself but knocked an empty glass off the table in the process. Y/n shot a web to catch it before it could hit the ground. All of us were in awe of her powers and reflexes. She is the coolest person I have ever met!

Soon the food was done and we were chatting casually around the kitchen table.

"So when do I start my new job?" Y/n asked us.

"In four days...we are on a little break right now. Our next city is Chicago," ally informed.

"Oh and y/n, I already started the design for your new outfit. You're gonna be hella hot!" Dinah told y/n.

She already is. I thought after Dinah what Dinah said. All the girls starting laughing and y/n thanked me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed and played with my fingers.

"Yup, but it was cute," y/n said and I smiled. Then she whispered in my ear, "you're pretty hot too." I blushed and she smiled and winked at me. Gaahhhh I'm falling for this girl fast.

Soon we finished eating and exchanged numbers. We thanked y/n for taking great care of us. I was really sad to leave, but she had to pack. She hugged each girl, but was last. I ran to her and gave her the biggest koala hug I've ever given.

"Bye spidey."

"Mila, this isn't goodbye, it's a see ya later."

"Alright, see ya later spidey." And with that we looked into each other's eyes one more time and I shut her apartment door behind me. This is gonna be a long four days. Geez camila you're not even dating.

~~~~~~~~~~4 days later~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV

"Y/b/n, do you have everything you need?" I asked. "Cause I'm ready to go!"

"Yes! I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH FIFTH HARMONY!! Omg I'm gonna faint!" She yelled.

"Relax or you're not going! Now you understand why we are going, so make sure it doesn't get out! It could lead to trouble!" I warned her.

"Chill out y/n/n, I'm not a complete idiot." She rolled her eyes and then tripped over her own feet with her bags.

I laughed. "Oh God, this could be bad." I whispered to myself.

"C'mon y/n let's go! They're probably waiting for us!" Y/b/n yelled.

"I was done before y- whatever it doesn't matter let's just go," I said not even trying to argue.

Eventually we arrived at fifth harmony's bus and knocked on the door. Camila appeared and literally jumped on me.

"I missed you," she whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too beautiful," I kissed her cheek and she blushed. It's weird that we don't even go out and act like this. Like friends do not do this with one another.

Anyway she got off me and lead me in the bus where we saw y/b/n laughing and talking already. Thank goodness she found some chill.

"SPIDEY!!!" The rest of the girls ran up and group hugged me and I'm not gonna lie I felt so loved and didn't want it to end.

"Can we start moving now?" The driver asked.

"Yeah! TO CHICAGO!!" Normani screamed.

We all laughed and then the girls showed us our bunks. I was across from y/b/n and under camila. Y/b/n was under lauren.

"So are y'all excited?" Ally asked.

"Of course we are traveling with our favorite band! It's like a dream!" Y/b/n replied before I could.

"Yo spidey! I have a little present for you...ya know for the start of tour," Dinah said handing me a box. She then whispered in my ear, "go try it on but don't tell anyone yet."

I smiled. "Be right back guys I have to use the bathroom!"

"Alright but remember no number two got it?" Lauren said behind me and I have her a thumbs up.

I reached the bathroom and opened up the box. Wow Dinah did a great job with this outfit! (A/n: it's the normal spider man costume) I put it on and walked out. I jumped on the ceiling and starting crawling to the back room like a spider. Then shot a web to get their attention.

"So what do you guys think?"

CAMILA POV

A web shot out of nowhere and we all followed it to the ceiling where we saw y/n hanging. She jumped down and let me tell you she looked....bad ass. Gosh that outfit was hot.

"You look amazing!" Dinah said and patted herself on the back.

"Hmmm....the amazing spidey, I like it," y/n said.

"Camila close your mouth, you'll catch flies," Lauren told me. I quickly shut my mouth and spoke.

"The outfit is Great! Now no one will know who you are! And all you have to is walk around a city and listen for our calls."

"Right! Piece of cake!" Y/n agreed.

"BEST TOUR EVER!" Normani screamed.

We all starting having fun and I thought that she was right. I get to spend more time with y/n and nothing could go wrong!

---A/n: hello everybody! Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave comments with feedback, ideas, or anything (except hate pls!) and voting helps too! Anyway, I hope you guys like it I tried to make it longer because I'm going in vacation for four days and won't be able to upload maybe. But when I get back I will. Anyway this chapter needs 10 votes for the next! Keep being involved I love it! And didn't double so sorry for mistakes! Bye friends!---