Chapter 13

YOUR POV

The green goblin came charging at me, so I started running towards him too. It was time to beat this guy and show him who's bo$$ (y/n: huh HUH?? ..Well I liked the pun).

He put his arms out to tackle me, but I front flipped over him. I used my leg to swipe his legs from under him. He fell to the ground but quickly did a kip up to face me again.

He started to throw punches but I continued to dodge them. Geez this is too easy with spider senses. He growled and grabbed something from his belt.

It looked like a small bomb, but I was shocked when instead of exploding when he threw it, it created a large cloud of smoke.

Everyone started coughing except for him. He grabbed me by the shoulders and started spinning me in the air. When he had enough momentum he let go of me and I went flying. I hit the side wall of the stage and groaned. That did not feel good.

The smoke was starting to clear, so I quickly climbed the walls to the catwalks above the stage. I looked for the girls on stage, but they weren't there. I looked into the audience and saw them crouching down next to y/b/n. They were hidden behind chairs but were watching the whole thing.

"Where are you spidey?" The green goblin. I remained hidden on the catwalk.

He then started to sing, "the isty bisty spider went up the water spout." As he was singing I crawled into position to do a surprise attack.

"Down came the rain and washed the spider out," he continued to sing. Ew that's creepy. But while i was up there I noticed something. The smoke from the bomb was traveling to the fire detectors. The smoke hit it and set off the sprinkler system.

Everything was getting wet and my hands began to slip on the metal bars as if I were a spider in a water spout....damn did he plan this?!

He must of heard me struggling because he turned around and spotted me.

"There you are," he said. And threw an electronic ninja star at me. It hit me in the arm causing me to fall while it returned to him. I heard the girls scream as I fell.

I hit the stage hard and I heard the girls groan because it hurt them just from watching it. Somehow nothing was broken but it knocked the wind out of me. I also had a cut on my arm from the star but I've dealt with worse.

I stood up slowly but surely. "Ouch, that hurt." I whispered.

The green goblin must've heard because he chuckled. "Well get ready because this is gonna hurt a lot more!"
He grabbed from his belt a small device which grew into a large electrically charged spear.

He came towards me swinging it like a freakin master sword wielder.

"Y/n/n!!" I heard someone shout and I saw y/b/n. "Catch!" She threw me a mic stand. Finally y/b/n helping me out!

The throw was a bit short so I ran,
Jumped off the stage, shot a web while catching the mic stand to pull me back on.

He swung at me first, but I blocked it. I swung mine and hit him hard in the head, knocking his mask off. Then I jabbed him in the stomach, sending him stumbling backwards.

The green goblin howled in fury. He started swinging the spear like crazy until he hit me. It was like a thousand kilowatts of energy were sent through my body. In other words....he was shocking the shit out of me. He continued to do that until someone threw a mic at his head.

Thank you lauren jauregui and your softball skills!!!!!

I took this as my chance. I shot a web in his face, blinding him. I stood up and did a round house kick sending him to the floor.