Chapter 17

YOUR POV

*next day*

"Wake up y/n," I heard y/b/n whisper while shaking me. "We are having a team y/s/n meeting before camila and jacob get up."

"Alright," I said as I followed her into kitchen.

"Okay so what's the extra plan?" I asked.

"So here's the deal...you and I are gonna pretend flirt. It'll make camila jealous for sure, she's just that type of person," Dinah said.

"The other girls are gonna act like it's cute and add into it when they can," she continued.

"Okay wait but what about me patrolling the city?" I asked.

"Don't worry we've got that covered," lauren reassured me. "It won't hurt to spend one day with us."

"Alright hands in everyone... Team y/s/n on three," Dinah said.

"1,2,3... Team y/s/n!!!" We all whisper shouted.

"Now everyone back to bed except me and mani," ally said.

"Yeah we will start everything," mani said. We ran and hopped into our bunks waiting for the interesting day to start.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" Normani shouted. I waited as everyone ran and I got out of bed last walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Dinah said to me.

"Morning gorgeous," I said winking at her as she blushed. Damn good actress.
"Morning everybody," I said laughing.

"Where's our compliment y/n?" Ally asked.

"Well Dinah is the prettiest so.." And ally punched my arm.

"Whatever go sit down next to your sweetie," ally said discreetly winking at me.

"Gladly," I saw smiling and taking the next to Dinah who put her head on my shoulder. This did not go unnoticed by camila who was glaring at us both.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Well we don't have interviews today. We only have our soundcheck, meet and greet, and concert. But you have patrol," lauren said.

"Wait why does y/n get to do whatever she wants? Why do I have to come watch your lame rehearsals?" Jacob whined.

"Just shut up jacob. You don't know what it's like to do patrols or why I do them. Consider yourself lucky you don't do them," I cleared up.

"Plus babe it'll make me really happy if you're there," camila added smiling at him.

"Fine, I guess I'll tag along. There Better be free wifi though," jacob said.
Camila just looked down at her plate disappointed. What a jackass.

"Y/n you don't have to go on patrol," normani said.

"No it's better if I do," I said.

"No babe please come and spend the day with us! It'll be fun!" Dinah said. Then she used camila's exact words..."it'll make me really happy if you're there." She have me the puppy dog face and the girls awed. Camila huffed.

"Fine but only because your so cute," I said bopping Dinah's nose. "And I love to see you happy." I smile and she gave me a bear hug. Camila then shot up from the table and we all looked at her.

She cleared her throat a little embarrassed. "Um I'm gonna go get changed for soundcheck. You all should too," she said and she left the room. Jacob quickly behind her.

Dinah and I fist bumped. And all the other girls did a happy dance.
Jacob-2, y/s/n-2

"This might be easier than I thought," Dinah said.