Chapter 23

YOUR POV

I woke up to ice cold water being thrown on my face. Lovely...

I shot up gasping and hit my head on my bunk.

"Shit!!!" I yelled out rubbing my head while hearing obnoxious laughter. I wiped the water from my eyes and glared at the hysterical Dinah and y/b/n by my bunk.

"We got her so good dawg," Dinah managed to get out. They high fived and continued laughing as I glared at them.

"I'm gonna kill you," I growled.

"Um last time I checked I hired you to protect me, so you shouldn't be the hurting me," Dinah said.

"Fine," I huffed out. Dinah whooped in victory while y/b/n continued to smirk.

"You know I'm not your bodyguard right? I can still get you," I told y/b/n narrowing my eyes. That's when her stupid smirk dropped and she laughed nervously.

"Now now let's not get angry," she pleaded but I slowly started to get out of bed.

"Dude...run," Dinah whispered and y/b/n bolted. I jumped into the hallway and raced after her.

She pushed past the rest of the girls in the kitchen. "Wait y/b/n where are you going?!" Lauren questioned.

They then saw me chasing her out of the bus and into the venue parking lot.
"Ooohhh...." They all said in unison and quickly followed us out.

Y/b/n was running for dear life but with my powers I quickly caught up. I tackled her to the ground and we started wrestling with each other. The girls just stood off to the side watching in amusement as we acted like children.

"You think pranking me and hurting myself is funny?" I hissed out as we continued fighting.

"Yes actually. And I plan to do it more often," she replied.

"Oh hell naw bitch...I'll teach you not to mess with me," I said smirking.

"Nice try y/n/n but you know I'm not scared of you," she shot back.

"Oh I know, but you are scared of heights," I said slyly. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh we both know I would." And with that I channeled my powers and threw her over my shoulder walking closer to the venue.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! I MADE BREAKFAST! CMON BACK SO WE CAN EAT!" Ally called out.

"BUT THEN YOU'D MISS THE SHOW," I yelled back.

"WHAT SHOW?" Normani asked confused.

I turned to look at them and smirked. "YOU'LL SEE," I shouted.

"LAUREN HELP ME!!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!! SHE TAKING ME TO THE TOP OF THE BUILDING," y/b/n screamed out.

They all went wide eyed and started running towards us, but lauren was like a frickin track star. Damn.

I quickly shot a web to bring us to the top of the building. At the top I hung y/b/n from the side of the building. Don't worry I had no intention of dropping her...

"MILA!!! TALK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" Y/b/n screamed.

I looked at camila and winked and she blushed looking at the ground.

"HEY SPIDEY... I THINK YOU GOT HER BACK ENOUGH. WHY DONT YOU LET HER DOWN PLEASE?" Camila said.

"HMM FINE BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU ASKED SO NICELY," I said and she smiled at me.