Chapter 14

Your POV

*last day of tour*

"RISE AND SHINE AND GIVE GOD YOUR GLORY GLORY!" Ally sang out around the bus waking everyone up.
"RISE AND SH-"

"Ally! Shut the hell up!" Dinah groaned.

"Dinah Jane language! Now everyone outta bed! It's the last day of tour and we need to kill it!" Ally screamed. We all got really hype and jumped out of bed.

We started to get ready when I ran to put on my suit. But then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"You know spidey, you already defeated the green goblin. There is no need to put that on. Plus Dinah obviously needs to fix it up," camila giggled.

I turned in her arms and smiled. I picked her up and spun with her while she squealed in amusement. I put her down on the counter and pecked her lips.

"You're right," I told her. "You know what I think?" She hummed in response.

"I think that since it's the last day of tour I follow you guys around and see what you do. Then, I watch my favorite band's concert finally. What do you think?" I asked camila.

"I think having and seeing you the entire day would make this the best last day of tour ever," she said. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a hungry kiss. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she quickly granted it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I slowly put my hands under her shirt and grazed them up her back. She shivered and sighed at my touch as our tongues kept battling for control. Again we were rudely interrupted.

"Aye love birds! Get changed...busy day!!" Normani shouted.

I groaned and camila laughed.

"Don't worry babe...maybe there will be more of that tonight after the show," she whispered in my ear then gently tugged on my ear lobe with her teeth. She winked and walked away while I just smirked.

I whistled behind her. "Can't wait."

"C'mon y/n get changed we've got an interview," lauren said.

I threw on an outfit that I hoped would impress camila and the people we would be encountering today. (Pic above)

"Everyone ready?!" Ally asked.

"Yeah let's move people!" Dinah said.

We all met right outside of the bus to head to the interview first.

"Wow, you might look even sexier in that than your suit," camila told me as we walked hand in hand.

"Thanks babe. You look stunning too," I complimented her.

"But I'm just wearing jeans and sweater," she said.

"Camila, you could wear a trash bag and still look absolutely beautiful. That's how gorgeous you are," I told her.

She blushed and kiss my cheek. "You're too sweet."

"HEY GIRLS!!!! Wait up!!" We all turned to see a boy running towards.

"Oh jacob...it's you," camila said.

"Unfortunately," Dinah mumbled and ally smacked her in the back of the head.

Jacob just rolled his eyes. "So where are you guys heading?"

"An interview and we're a bit late so we gotta go," normani said trying to get away.

"Mind if I come?" Jacob asked.

"Sorry we are already bringing guests," lauren said pointing to me and y/b/n. He just glared at us.