Chapter 8

---A/n: Guess who's back, back again....lol but omg 2k reads!! Thank you so much for supporting the story! Always feel free to comment and voting helps too! Here's an update for you guys and hope you enjoy it! Ps I don't double check sorry for mistakes! Bye friends!---

YOUR POV

"You guys are in danger..." I tell the girls. They looked at me shocked and frightened. I felt so bad but they had to be warned.

"W-w-what do you mean da-danger?!" Ally gasped out.

"In the city I ran into one of the henchmen from the concert I rescued you guys at. He said him, his buddy, and their boss got out of prison. He also said that his boss is more powerful and is planning something big to get revenge!" I inform them.

"Oh no!" Dinah screamed. "This is terrible! What are we gonna d-" but then she stopped and smirked. "Ah, I get it...you're messing with us!"

"Ooo snap! We caught you in your prank. It was good, but you gotta remember y/n, Dinah is the prank queen and she knows all," normani said.

During this y/b/n was studying my face. She knew me so well so she could tell the I wasnt lying. She jumped in to help me.

"Guys, y/n is serious about this. You need to listen to her! We need to..." But lauren cut y/b/n off.

"Wow y/n/n, you even got y/b/n in on this! This would've been good if Dinah didn't figure it out."

"But-"

"Maybe next time spidey! It was good but not good enough" Dinah said laughing and leaving. Ally, normani, and lauren with her.

"I'll go talk to them. Wish me luck." Y/b/n said.

With that, I sat down on the couch exhausted and frustrated. I forgot camila was there until she straddled my waist and pulled my mask off and looked into my eyes.

"We're you being serious y/n? Are we really in danger?" She asked.

"I swear cami, I'm not lying. I would never joke about you guy's safety! You have to believe me. I'm not making this-" she cut me off by kissing me. I deepened the kiss and she smiled. It lasted a little longer but then she pulled back.

"I trust you and believe you. I'll try talking to the girls tomorrow. And I know you wouldn't joke around...you love and care about me too much," camila said.

"You're amazing you know that?" I asked.

"Thanks but not as amazing as you spidey," she replied.

"True, I am pretty amazing!" I joked.

She laughed. "Well aren't we cocky?" I just smiled and leaned up and captured her bottom lip between mine. I licked her lip asking for entrance and she gave it to me. When our tongues touched we both moaned. She put her hands on my shoulders and I out my hands on her ass giving it a squeeze. She moaned and started to kiss me rougher. Our tongues battled for dominance and the kiss was getting really heated. Camila began to grind her hips into mine and I went to kiss her neck. We both moaned but then got rudely interrupted.

"Yo horn dogs, it's late and we are all going to bed! That means you too!" Dinah screamed.

"Yeah we don't need your moans keeping us awake!" Lauren said. Camila blushed and I laughed. I gave her a quick peck. Wow, we are going really fast for not even dating...maybe I should ask her out.

"I'm gonna go get changed and go to sleep okay?" I asked camila.

"Okay spidey. Goodnight." She replied.

I got changed and went into my bunk. I was almost asleep until someone opened my curtain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAMILA POV

Y/n went to get changed and the other girls were already asleep, so I went into my bunk. My energy was drained from the concert and amazing make out session that y/n and I just had. I crawled into my bunk and closed my eyes to drift off.
I couldn't stop thinking about what happened a couple days ago and y/n's warning. I got too scared to fall asleep so I want to y/n's bunk and opened the curtains. I feel safer with her.

"Cami, what's wrong?" Y/n asked with a raspy voice. Sexy!!!

"I'm really scared and was wondering if I could sleep with you?" I asked shyly.

"Of course you can," y/n said while she scooted over for me. I jumped into her bed a and cuddled into her. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt protected.

"You know camila, you have nothing to be scared of. I will keep you safe like I always say. Anything trying to hurt you will have to get through me first," she told me.

"I know y/n. Thank you. I always know I'm okay with you and I never want you to leave me because I feel safe," I told her.

"You're welcome cami. Now go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow," she kissed my forehead.

And then we fell asleep in each other's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to no y/n next to me. I was very disappointed because I wanted to wake up in her arms. When I got up I was quickly rushed to get ready because we had more interviews and another concert tonight in the city we were currently in, which was LA.

As I was getting ready, I realized that y/n's suit was missing. She already left? She would never leave without saying goodbye.

Sadly, I exited the bus with the other girls to meet up with the crew. The weather represented my mood which was gloomy and it was raining. But as we were walking I looked up and saw something between two poles.

The words, 'camila, will you be my girlfriend?' were written in webbing. I smiled and got excited knowing who it was. I saw y/n come swinging towards me and I opened my arms. She grabbed me and she swung us to an isolated alley. She put me down but I looked around and didn't she her.

"Y/n?!?!" I yelled waiting for her. She then lowered herself from the top of a building upside down on a web.

"So, camila cabello, would you make me the luckiest girl on earth and be mine?" She asked me.

I got so excited that I rolled up her mask and kissed her lips. It was the most passionate and amazing kiss I have ever experienced and we kissed twice already. We were drenched from the rain but it didn't matter because we were so happy to be together. She pulled back and smiled.

"So is that yes?" She asked.

"Of course!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

Camila was officially mine and we couldn't be happier. I swung us back to everyone else because the day needed to get started.

We said our goodbyes and I went to patrol the city.

Again it mainly consisted of me swinging around doing nothing until I heard something come up behind me.

"Turn around you spider freak! Or should I say y/f/n y/l/n" the ugly voice said from behind me.

I gasped after they used my full name. And why did the voice sound all mutant-y? And it sounded like there was a jet pack thing behind me.

I turned around and faced the horrid person behind me. Uh oh....