Chapter 3

Your pov

As Dinah was talking to the crowd after the first song, there was two long bangs. The crowd turned into chaos and ran for the exit but I noticed the girls were stuck on stage.

"GET TO THE CAR AND STAY THERE! I'LL BE OUT SOON!" I shouted to y/b/n. She nodded wide eyed and ran out of the arena. I saw the shooter heading towards the stage, so I threw on my mask and jumped on the stage.

The man came on the stage, but I got between him and the girls. "Move out of my way and I won't hurt you, only the girls." He ordered to me.

"I can't do that. You are NOT going to hurt fifth harmony! You'll have to get through me first." I growled back.

"Fine, that can be arranged." He shot four more bullets at me. "Watch out!" The girls cried out as they were fired. I easily avoided all four because of my spider senses. But then he shot one more at a hanging light causing it to fall.

Lauren was about to get hit with it, but I shot webs from my wrist to pull her our of the way and not get crushed. We slowly backed up to the shocked girls with me blocking them from the guy.

"Looks like fifth harmony hired better security....I'll be needing some backup." The man said. Then right on queue two more guys came out of no where. I jumped one man and hit his pressure point to knock him. I slid between the other's leg and kicked them out from under him. He fell and hit his head making him go unconscious.

I turned to fight the last man but he was missing. I turned to the girls and only saw four. "Where's camila and him?!" I demanded.

"He pulled her up the stairs to the roof! Please help her!" Ally cried.

I rushed to the roof to find him holding camila off the ledge. "Please help me!" Camila sobbed out to me.

"Just let her go man before I teach you a lesson." I said.

"Fine." And he gave me a sick, wicked smile. Oh no, I thought. This isn't gonna be good.

That's when he let go out camila and u heard her scream.

---A/N: hey guys!!! Thanks for reading! Remember always feel free to leave comments and if you like it vote! I'll really appreciate it! Expect more soon! Bye friends!---