Chapter 22

CAMILA POV

I had to admit everything to y/n even if it meant I would sound ridiculous. This may be the only way to win her back and get her to trust me like before.

"Well for starters..." I paused to think. There is so much drama in these couples of months that it's hard to pick somewhere to begin. Y/n must've noticed my struggle so she butted in.

"Why don't we start with the first time I've ever met jacob. Things started to seem strange then," y/n suggested.

"Right. Well I just really felt bad for him because everyone began ganged up on him and he was pathetically defenseless. Plus he could've told the media that fifth harmony was complete assholes," I told her.

"And that was the only reason you helped him?" She pressed.

"Okay...I might've had a little crush on him since the beginning of tour. I'll admit I thought he was cute, but I was too oblivious to think past that," I confessed.

Y/n nodded and asked the next question slowly as if dreading the answer. "You didn't use me just to make him jealous did you?"

"Of course not! As soon I met you I fell for you. I truly did love you and would never use you. Actually I would never use anybody to make someone else jealous," I stated. Y/n laughed awkwardly and shifted around a little.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, I'll explain later. Now continue to the part where you stop replying," She said.

"Okay well we went different ways. I became busy and I didn't want to bother you since you were finishing out school. As the days went by, I started to get lonely. You weren't with me anymore and I needed someone," I said disappointed in myself.

"So you hooked up with jacob. Do you know how much it hurt me when you just randomly texted 'we are through' and then I saw the dating headlines?" She said coldly. I looked down.

"Please y/n...it was the worst mistake of my life! I craved the attention that you always gave me, so I went to jacob. There was no one there to stop my silly crush from taking over. I was an idiot for ending things with you," I said sadly. She just sighed so I continued.

"Then the summer reflection tour started and you stood before me again. Just by looking at you I realized that true love lies with you and not jacob," I said.

"So why didn't you come talk to me about it earlier?" Y/n asked.

"I had thought you had moved on. You seemed so happy. You were joking around, singing, dancing....I thought you didn't care about me anymore. So with that I just tried to block out the pain using jacob....it never worked," I breathed out.

"Camila, you should know that I never stopped caring about you. To be honest, being away from you only made my feelings stronger. I just wish you would've told me sooner," y/n said.

"Sometimes it's hard to admit being wrong," I replied.

"That's exactly what shay said," y/n said.

I sat up and looked at her. "Speaking of shay...what are you two?" I asked nervously.

"Oh we are just friends," she answered casually.

"And you and Dinah?" I questioned.

"Just friends too."

"But they've been flirting with you all summer!" I said confused but she just laughed.

"About that...we kinda made this thing called team y/s/n," y/n confessed and I smiled.

"The girls have been obsessing getting us back together this whole summer," she said.

"Let me guess...Dinah was used to make me jealous, you tried making jacob look bad, and shay was another decoy?" I asked amused.

"Yes, yes, and no. Shay and I were actually suppose to have a date, but it was crashed. We ended up just staying friends though," she said playfully glaring at me.

"Oh! Wait! Please tell me you had a point system!" I laughed.

"Maybe...but wanna know the scores," she asked smiling and I just nodded.

"Jacob-3 y/s/n-5"

I put on a fake joking thinking face. "Seems about right. But you don't have to keep score anymore because jacob is kicked out of the game. And there is NOOO way he is getting back in," I assured her.

"Good to know," she said kissing my forehead.

"But wait y/n...how did you have 5 points when I only listed three parts of your plan?"

"Hmmm....I guess it was when you found out the little things about me. Like the singing and dancing," she said scratching her head.

"Did you plan that?" I asked.

"No. I never thought I would show anyone," she replied honesty.

"Well looks like just being yourself won me over. You made me fall even more and think that you're even more amazing now," i said blushing a little.

"I'm glad we sorted this out cami. I don't think I could've had bad blood between the two of us much longer," y/n said.

"So what are we?" I asked.

"Friends." Y/n said pulling me into a hug. I have to say I was a little upset when she said that. I was hoping we could have a relationship again.

"Better than nothing I guess."

"Don't worry camila...we will work from there," she whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Perfect. But let's use nicknames from now on since we are friends again," I said and she chuckled.

"Alright goodnight cami," she said walking to her bunk.

"Goodnight spidey." I am so happy that y/n and I are on good terms again! I just have to make her fall for me so we can be serious again. I yawned and drifted off to sleep. It was one of the best nights of sleep i had this entire tour!

JACOB POV

I just got kicked off of the summer reflection tour. And that little bitch y/n wrecked my face. She embarrassed me. No one ever messes with jacob whitesides.

The girls are too stupid to realize that y/n is a bad person. I'm better than her and I'm gonna make them regret choosing her over me.

I'm gonna teach y/n a lesson too. Se thinks she so strong but I will get my revenge and no one will stop me. Fifth harmony, y/b/n, and y/n better watch out because they don't know what's coming.

I decided to meet up with some "friends" who could help me with what I needed. I stormed into their sketchy shop and slammed the door behind me getting their attention.

"I need help and a hookup!"I demanded.

"For what?" They asked.

"Revenge. Very evil revenge. I need powers to take someone very strong down," I growled.

"We might have what you need..."

---a/n: hello everybody! This chapter is a bit of a filler but needed. What is jacob doing? And hey you made up with camila! What happens next? Read to find out! Comment, vote, Dm me please it makes my day! Sorry for mistakes but hope you enjoyed! Bye friends❤️---