Chapter 15

YOUR POV

Today is the day. Y/b/n and I are flying out to LA to meet up with fifth harmony. We get to spend the rest of summer with them because I'm working as their bodyguard again for the summer reflection tour. Hopefully, nothing crazy happens like last time...

I was brought out of my thoughts by y/b/n. "Hey y/n/n you ready to go? The taxi's here and we can't miss our flight."

"Yeah let's go," I said.

"I'm excited to see the girls! I've miss them," y/b/n as we were headed to airport.

"Yeah me too. Well at least most of them," I sighed.

"Oh yeah...what's up with you and camila? More importantly what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"Well she finally texted me saying to stop contacting her because she had jacob now," I said sadly. "And I guess I'm just gonna stay away from here.

We arrived at the airport, paid the taxi driver, and went to board our flight. We took our seats and waited for take off.

"You're spending the whole summer with her. There is no way you're gonna be able to avoid her the whole time. And I'm not gonna let you anyway," y/b/n told me.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because you're winning her back. You guys loved each other. Plus Dinah and I were co captains of the ship and we are not letting it sink," y/b/n said determined.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, but how?" I asked.

"Well-" she was cut off.

"Ladies and gentlemen our flight will be takin off now. Please fasten your seat belts," the pilot said over the loud speakers.

Y/b/n strapped herself in and grabbed my hand tightly. lol she was scared.

"You wimp...man up," I teased her.

"Shut up bitch. I'm fine," she punched my arm and let go of my hand. I could tell she was still nervous though and I laughed.

"How about I let you hold my hand if you be part of my plan to get camila back and you do whatever I tell you," I suggested.

"I'll help you but no way in hell am I doin whatever you say," she said.

"No deal." I said. Just then the plane lifted off the ground and hit turbulence. Y/b/n shut her eyes.

"Fine! Fine! Whatever you want," she agreed.

"Alright good," I said and gave her my hand. And that's how I lost circulation in my hand for the rest of the flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as our flight landed I checked my phone to see if anyone texted me. I had one message...wow so popular.

Lern jergi 👀💚: tell me when you guys land. I'm picking you up. I'll be by baggage claim.

Me: just landed we are heading to you now. Can't wait to see you!!

Lern jergi 👀💚: yay! Me too. See you soon.

"Alright let's head to baggage claim," I told y/b/n. As we were making our way there we saw lauren talking to some fans.

"LAUREN!!!" Y/b/n screamed running to her. She hugged lauren tightly as lauren giggled.

"Hey y/b/n! I missed you," she whispered.

I just stood to the side and smirked. I then cleared my throat to get their attention. They pulled away awkwardly.

"Well wasn't that interesting...so is this who you're taken by lauren?" I asked.