Chapter 9

---A/n: hello everybody! Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave comments, I love interacting with all of you! Voting helps too! Anyways, here's another chapter, hope you like it. I don't double check so sorry for mistakes! Bye friends!---

YOUR POV

I turned around and came face to face with a horrifying person. It appeared to be a green goblin man on a hovercraft. I've never seen anything like it before and then I realized something....I got my first real enemy.

"How do you know my name? And who are you?" I questioned.

"Oh I know so much more than just your name, y/f/n y/l/n. I know that your protecting fifth harmony as their own personal superhero, your best friend y/b/n is traveling with you, and I even know you're dating one. The little cute brunette. Camila, is it?" He laughed evilly and I growled. I felt myself grow angrier with each thing he listed especially when camila was mentioned.

"How do you know all of this?! And once again, WHO ARE YOU?!" I demanded again.

"It my business to know how I get all of my information, not yours." He said as he hopped off his hovercraft. "And you don't know who I am? Ouch, that hurts. My new identity is the Green Goblin, but my old one is...." He took off his mask and I recognized as the shooter from the fifth harmony concert.

"YOU!" I ran up to him and pushed him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

After a little time of recovery, green goblin stood up and dusted himself off and put his mask back on. "Now now, no need to get angry. You don't want me as your enemy," he told me.

"You already are my enemy. You tried to hurt my girls, so there is no way I would consider you anything different to me," I informed him.

"Good to know. It'll just make my job easier," he replied.

"So being Green Goblin and riding around on your hovercraft is your idea of revenge? Seems pretty weak to me," I said disgusted.

"believe me y/n, this is only part 1 of my plan. I have much, much more in the works. Things that make me even too powerful for a hero like you. I just wanted to give a little preview of what I have in store," he said.

"Well based on this little preview, it looks like I have nothing to worry about. Just a little green pest riding around on a stupid hovercraft," I shot back.

"No need to insult my ride. It's not stupid it's actually very....deadly." He hopped back on.

"Doesn't look like it," I said turning my back to him.

"Don't you turn you back to me! You should be afraid of me!" He yelled. I just kept my back turned and rolled my eyes.

"Bye greeny," I said with my back still turned away. He screamed in frustration and pressed a button causing two blades to come out of the front of his hovercraft.

This caught my attention, but I didn't turn around. I didn't want to show my fear. But in honesty, I was actually freaking out.

"Turn around you coward!" He shouted at me. I didn't want to, but I had to show him that he had no effect on me.

He flew his hovercraft right towards me and I did a front flip over him just in time to avoid the blades.

"Hmm...I'll admit it, you might be stronger and more of a hero than I thought at first. But my plan will succeed." He sneered.

"You wish. Never in a million years will you defeat me," I said.

"Don't get to cocky my friend," he said. "I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve. Like this one." When he said that he pulled out what looked like a bomb and threw it at my feet. It exploded but I was unharmed. The only problem is that I was frozen to the roof.