Chapter 10

---A/n: 3k reads! Seriously, this is awesome! Thank you so much for everything and reading my story! Always comment! Please I love feedback, ideas, interacting with you guys, anything (expect hate pls)!! Votes are pretty good too lol. Here's another chapter, and I don't double check so sorry for mistakes! Bye friends!---

YOUR POV

I motioned for the girls to sit down so I could explain everything. "This is gonna take a while so sit down and get comfortable." I told them.

"Y/n why don't you get changed so you aren't uncomfortable either. That way once you're done explaining to us what the heck is going on you can go right to sleep," ally told me. She is basically my mother figure for this tour and I'm actually very grateful.

"Yeah, I want to fix that suit. You just had to go and ruin my masterpiece that I spent forever on," Dinah joked.

"DINAH!! Not the time!" Camila scolded.

"Chill chancho, I was just joking," Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah obviously she wasn't being seriously Mila....it only took her like two days to make the suit," normani added.

"Mani, that's not the point...and it's not helping so please....shut up," lauren said and normani feigned fake offense.

Y/b/n and I were just watching all of this take place and the girls continued to argue. Y/b/n was sitting there trying to hold in laughs and I would've to, but I had to shut them up. This was serious.

"Guys!" They ignored me. "GUYS!" Now I have their attention. "It's okay! I knew it was a joke and Dinah was just trying to lift the mood. Now, I'm gonna go get change. Please nobody kill each other while I'm gone. We already have a man trying to do that," I mumbled.

They stared at with jaws dropped. Maybe that last part was a little to soon...

"Be right back." I left to go change into sweats and a tshirt. My side still hurt but the pain wasn't unbearable. I returned and threw my suit at Dinah.

"There ya go...fix your masterpiece DJ," I told her and plopped down next to camila, who cuddled into my side. Dinah grabbed a sewing kit and got to work.

"Who knew Dinah Jane could sew?!" Y/b/n asked shocked. The girls just shrugged.

"Yeah, it's great...anyways, here's the deal," I began to tell them everything about the green goblin and his plan. With each detail, they grew more frightened and it was pretty obvious. I finished telling everything and there was a silence. Everyone was in deep thought.

"So...what are we gonna do about it?" Ally asked practically shaking.

"You guys aren't gonna do anything...I'm gonna take care of this guys myself and protect you guys," I tried.

"But how? You're injured. There's no way you can fight now." Camila reminded me.

"The pain isn't that bad right now, it's bearable now." I told her and kissed her forehead. She sighed with her eyes closed.

"He must be really powerful, I'll help you give him a poly beat down," Dinah said.

I laughed. "No way Dinah. Thanks, but too dangerous."

"Well, you'll have time to rest. We are traveling a couple days, right girls?" Y/b/n asked. They all nodded.

"Perfect. I can get all my strength back and now I know some his tricks. I just wasn't ready the last time," I informed them.

"You got this spidey, we chose you for a reason," lauren said. I smiled and thanked her.

It turns out that explaining and talking about our situation did take a while. It was 2:13 am, but none of use were tired. We were either to frightened to sleep or fueled with adrenaline. We decided to watch a movie on the tv, we chose batman.

Dinah finished my suit and threw it at me. I thanked her and we focused on the movie again. Camila put a blanket on us to keep is warm and we continued to cuddle.

Instead of watching the movie, I just stared at her beauty. She made me forget all the bad around us right now. She looked up at me and saw me staring. Busted...

"You're missing the movie," she whispered before kissing my neck.

"I'm watching something even better," I replied and she blushed. She kissed my lips. It was short and sweet, but enough.

We were about halfway through the movie and in a middle of nowhere, when bus started to go slower. We were startled and ask the bus driver what was going on.

"Sorry girls...looks like the bus is having battery and engine problems," he informed us. "Just relax, I'm gonna go check it out and try to fix it," he said leaving the bus.

It was pitch black because the bus wasn't working so neither were the lights. You could feel the fear rising in the air.

"Quick, everyone to the back of the bus with their phones." I ordered. We moved towards the back lounge and shut the door. "Now lauren, normani, and y/b/n turn on your flashlights on your phone and point them at the ceiling," I said. The room immediately lit up. The girls relaxed a little, but not much.

"We'll take turns with our phones, so our batteries don't die," I said.

Camila turned to me. "The bus never breaks down. It's not suppose to!" She said to me scared.

I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair and rubbed her back. "Everything will be okay," I told her, a little worried myself. She nodded and I wiped away her tears.

"Guys, turn around real quick. I'm putting on my suit." I quickly slipped it on. "It's all good now guys." And they turned around.

"I'm just wearing this for precaution," I told them.

Just then the bus's door opened and we heard footsteps.

"Oh good, the bus driver is back," normani said going to leave.

"Wait, I'm going to check it out first," I whispered.

"Be safe," camila said. I nodded and walked to the front slowly. I grew more as I got closer to the front. I saw a figure. I ran up and lifted them up by their neck.

"What are you doing?! Where are the girls it hissed out?!" It hissed out.

"I'm so sorry!" I said apologized realizing it was the bus driver.

"It's okay. I know your situation right now and I would be just as cautious as you," he said.

"Yeah. Did you get it working?" I asked.

"Yup." He said turning on the bus. "But I found something in the engine for you and the girls." Handing me a piece of paper.

"Is everything alright?" The girls asked from behind me.

"Yeah but we have a letter," I said gravely.

We sat down and I unrolled it and read it out loud...

"Hope I didn't scare you too much...just a reminder I'm always watching..."