Chapter 16

YOUR POV

Great it's jacob...time to start attempting getting camila back. Let's have some fun with jacob.

"Oh hey joe! It's great to see you again. Balls drop yet?" I asked. The girls were stifling their laughter. He didn't answer but just glared. I threw a pillow at him and he let out a little high pitched scream.

That's when we all busted out laughing. "Obviously not!" Y/b/n managed to get out.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "So what are these pieces of shit doing here?" He spat.

"Well if we are shit what are you? Anyways, the girls actually like us unlike you, so they asked us to come on tour," I smirked.

"Well jokes on you because camila asked me to come on tour with her," he said kissing her temple. I gagged and the girls groan.

"Ew does that mean we have to share a bus with you?" Lauren asked continuing to groan. Jacob just nodded smugly.

"Wait I thought this bus was only for girls...oh Nevermind jacob you're fine," I said. The girls oohed and laughed.

"Guys just stop! You're acting immature and jacob didn't do anything," camila demanded.

"Except probably blackmailing you to get on this tour," I whispered but she heard.

"Ugh, c'mon on jacob let's go," she grabbed his hand and led him to the front of the bus.

"Well that went well," normani said giggling a little.

"Yeah y/n! You were flaming!" Dinah said holding up her hands to me as if she were warming them by a fire.

I laughed. "Thanks guys, but attempt #1: joking and flaming did not work," I sighed.

"Jacob- 1... Team y/s/n- 0," ally said.

"It's alright y/n/n, let's all sleep on it and come up with another plan," y/b/n said patting my back.

"Alright let's go," I said. "Goodnight guys!" I shouted falling asleep. My eyelids were getting tired, but not before I heard camila shouting for Dinah.

CAMILA POV

Well I just got the surprise of my life. I learned that y/n and y/b/n will be touring with us. Great... Especially since jacob is coming with us too.

"Well goodnight babe...I'm going to sleep," jacob told me.

"Wait don't you want to cuddle?" I asked. "I mean we did just watch a horror movie and I'm a bit scared," I confessed.

He just laughed. "No way...I need my beauty sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

I sighed. "DINAH!!" I guess I should talk to her now. Everyone else was asleep so it was just me and her in the front talking.

"Sup Mila?" She asked.

"Sup? What's up?! How about the fact that you asked my ex to tour with us?! You know me and y/n aren't on good terms!" I whispered yelled. "There's no need for her here."

"No Mila, whether you like it or not, she's our protector and is the best at what she does. Plus she is a sweet girl, who is funny, and the rest of us love having her around. But you know who has no purpose here...jacob." She said crossing her arms.

"Jacob is my boyfriend and I want him here. You guys get your people and I have my man," I shot back.

She glared at me. "Really 'your people'? Let's not forget who saved your ass numbers of times versus your man who won't even cuddle with you because he needs his beauty sleep." She smirked and my jaw dropped.