Chapter 19

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END AND REPLY PLEASE!!!

YOUR POV

So we woke up today in the next city of the summer reflection tour. I jumped out of bed and got changed for my exciting day. Today I am hanging out with shay Mitchell and I am PUMPED!!! I mean who wouldn't be...it's shay Mitchell!!

I got called to the back room where I found all the girls in their pajamas except for camila. They were having a movie marathon today because they had an off day. The movie was paused when they saw how I was dressed.

"Hey why aren't you in pajamas? Aren't you joining us for the movie marathon?" Normani asked.

I shook my head. "I would love to but-"

"BUT she has a date with shay freakin Mitchell," camila said walking up to me and crossing her arms.

"So? Judging by the way you're dressed you are going on a date with JERKob dumbass whitesides," I said glaring at her. We were really close and continue to get closer as I felt her breath hitting my lips.

"And what are you gonna do about it," she husked. Is she tempting me? All the girls starting making random noises to get our attention and stop whatever could happen next.

I turned to look at them with a questioning look and they shrugged.

"So where are guys going?" Ally asked.

"I was thinking about keeping it fun. I thought laser tag, then a walk in the park, and ending it with delicious food of course." I said and they laughed.

"Aw I want to come. It sounds so fun!"
Y/b/n pouted.

"Oh shut it, I hang with you enough. Plus I don't want you to third wheel," I told her.

"Hey! How about we do a double date?" Camila suggested.

"Sorry three human beings is a crowd," I said and camila furrowed her eyebrows.

"But there would be four of us," she corrected me.

"No I know, but I would never count jacob as a human being," I said chuckling and camila frowned.

"So I'm guessing that's a no?" She questioned.

"Obviously, I don't want to spend more time with him then I have to. Plus who knows what will happen today," I said wiggling my eyebrows and the girls oohed.

"I'll see you all later," I said turning around.

"Damn mama you got a nice ass," lauren said in her husky tone and I playfully flipped her off.

"By the way jauregui, I'm borrowing your car!" I said running out. You see different crew members have been driving to the cities of the tour just in case we needed it so why not use that awesome car for today.

"Y/N!!! Get your fine ass back here!" Lauren screamed, but I didn't listen. I jumped in the car to pick up shay at her hotel.

~~~skip drive~~~

I knocked on the door of shay's room but I decided to surprise her. I positioned myself on the ceiling and waited for her to answer.

The door swung open. "Hello?" She asked in a confused tone. That's when I jumped down from the ceiling.

"HEY!!"

She screamed and threw a punch but I dodged easily.

"Wow violent one aren't ya?" I teased.

"Sorry you just scared me," she said giggling.

"It's okay...even if you did punch me I've faced worst injuries," I shrugged.