Chapter 18

YOUR POV

I woke up last the next morning and all the girls were already changed and eating breakfast. Well technically, I wasn't last since jacob was still getting his "beauty sleep."

"Morning girls," I yawned.

"Good morning," they replied.

I sat down and quickly started to eat my breakfast.

"So y/n...will you be joining us again and show us some more hidden talents?" Camila teased.

I raised my eyebrows but laughed. "Haven't I've given you enough cabello?" She giggled when I said this. The girls watched in complete joy during our interaction but it quickly stopped when the giggles faded and jacob walked in.

"Flirting with my girlfriend y/n? Desperate much," jacob bullied. I can't deal with him right now.

"No never jacob. I'm going to get changed...and cool down before I punch the fuckboi," I whispered the last part.

I opened the closet and grabbed something I haven't worn in a while.

CAMILA POV

"Ugh, I can't stand home cooked meals anymore! I'm going to go for a drive and get a McDonald's breakfast sandwich," jacob told us leaving the bus and slammed the door.

"Unappreciative jerk," lauren mumbled.

"I love your meals, ally. Thank you. Don't listen to him," normani said.

"Thanks mani bear, but I really don't care about what that boy thinks," ally confessed.

Just then y/n came walking in wearing her spider suit. I was immediately mesmerized by her. I forgot how amazing she looked in that suit. It made her look so powerful and it brought back all these memories about me and her. Camila....Boyfriend, boyfriend, BOYFRIEND!

"Where's the boy?" She asked. "Nevermind I don't really care. I'm gonna head out to the city," she told us.

Dinah stood up. This should be good.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Dinah asked rubbing her arm with sad eyes.

Y/n grabbed her hand. "I'm sure. I mean it's my job. I have to be resourceful some how and not just take up space," she laughed.

"Like jacob," y/b/n coughed.

"Even if you weren't a protector, you'd still be resourceful. You keep me happy and not lonely," Dinah said smiling at y/n. I couldn't see y/n, but I'm sure she was smiling too. I literally had steam coming out of my ears.

"Well I have to do something for the other girls, so I'm gonna head out," y/n said.

"Okay, but be safe," Dinah said hugging her. That should be me hugging her...jacob... Oh screw it, I don't love him.

"Bye guys." And we all waved at her.

After y/n left Dinah cleared her throat and we all looked at her. What's on her mind?

DINAH POV

Okay...time to start the next part of the plan. We decided that simple flirting isn't enough. I was gonna tell the girls that I wanted to "date" y/n. This should make camila really mad. And then when y/n gets back I would ask her in front of camila.

Of course y/n would agree, even though we didn't want to. Don't get me wrong, we both love each other but as sisters. Plus y/s/n is my otp. So this should be interesting. Well let's do this...

"So guys... I want to ask y/n out," I lied to them. The girls nodded playing along.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Camila shouted. Man, she looked mad.