Chapter 5

YOUR POV

Me and Y/b/n finally arrived back to the apartment we share after the ride home from the venue. We both thought this was a crazy night, but we had different opinions of it.

"This night was literally the worst. I've been waiting the whole year to see fifth harmony and paid so much money for that seat and it was ruined! I'm so done with everything! I'm going to bed to cry...after I eat everything in the fridge Because I'm depressed." She whined.

"Really? The night wasn't all that bad," I said laughing at her antics.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY MET THEM AND THEY LOVED YOU!! You're so lucky you have spider powers," y/b/n said.

I rolled my eyes. Y/b/n is the only one who knows I have powers besides the girls of fifth harmony, but I'll never see them again. "It's not as great as it looks to have powers. I feel like a freak and I'm sure they're just gonna bring trouble," I shot back.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go watch tv and wallow in my own self pity," y/b/n said gloomily.

As I was about to go upstairs, there was a knock on the door. "Can you get that, y/n/n? I'm still trying to recover from my disappointing life" y/b/n asked.

I walked to the door, opened it, and my jaw dropped. I discovered the girls of fifth harmony standing in front of me.

"Hey spidey," Camila said.

"Um...y/b/n, you might want to come see this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I invited the girls into our apartment and led them to the living room where y/b/n was sitting. She stood up quickly and started freaking out after she met them all, she fainted. Of course, typical y/b/n. Well at least I can talk to the girls now.

"So two questions: how did you find me? And not to be rude, why are you here?" I asked.

"Well we got a pic of your license plate and used that to get your information and that's how we found you," ally said sheepishly.

"And we're here to learn more about you spidey and get you to be our bodyguard," camila said cutely.

I laughed. How could anyone say no to these girls. "Okay, fine." All of the girls smiled. "Well first things first, my real name is y/f/n.

"Hmmm... I like it, but I'm still gonna call you spidey because I like that nickname," Dinah said. All the girls nodded in agreement. Holy crap I got a nickname from Dinah Jane!!! Yesss!!!!

After that, they asked a few more random questions to get to know me a little more. We ended up getting closer and having a great time.

"So...now that we know each other more. Would you be willing to be our security?" Lauren asked

"I don't think it's a good idea, I'm sorry." I saw camila's face grow sad and I couldn't help but feel bad. I grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. She looked up and met my gaze. I smiled and she blushed. Wow, I have that big of an effect on her?

"But spidey!! You're like a real superhero! We need you!" Normani exclaimed.

I was still a bit cautious. "I just don't want you all to get hurt because I'm sure I'm gonna have enemies because of my powers." They all awed.

Then Dinah came up with a plan. "What if you travel on our bus with us but then when we get to the city, you kinda just patrol the place. But we have a main communication system with you if we need you and then if there's trouble in the city you could help! Would that work?" Dinah asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Use your powers for the greater good!" Ally exclaimed.

I thought for a moment. I wouldn't be around the girls 24/7 so people wouldn't be suspicious and I like being able to help others out so why not? "Congratulations girls, you have your own personal super hero!" I said.

They all cheered but camila seemed the most excited. She jumped on me and kissed my cheek causing me to smile and the others to smirk. "Just one thing girls..." They hummed In question. "Can she come? I feel bad for leaving her," I pointed to y/b/n.

"Yeah sure, that's no problem. There's plenty of room," lauren stated.

"Great."

"Oh and spidey, you're gonna be needing a new outfit because that mask is not working," Dinah said.

We all laughed. "Alright Dinah you guys can get started on that then," I said.

Just then there was a big flash and boom. There was a terrible storm outside.

"Well looks like you girls are staying here tonight because there is no way I'm letting you drive in that storm...too dangerous."

"Aw, look at you taking care of us already," camila teased.

I winked at her. "Gotta take care of my girls, right?"

"Well it's late and we all had a interesting night, so we better get to bed." Mama sunshine said.

I got everyone situated for bed and we all went to say goodnight. Before I went to sleep I went to get a glass of water in the kitchen and heard someone clear their throat. It was camila.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

She threw her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist, hugging her back.

"Thank you for agreeing spidey. I feel so much safer with you and I want to get to know you more." She said.

"Me too camila. I just want you to know that I will do everything in my power to keep you safe," I said. I then kissed her cheek and went to leave.

I turned around to say goodnight and she was smiling holding her cheek. "Goodnight camz."

"Goodnight spidey."

---A/n: hello everybody! Thanks for reading! It was great to see everyone getting involved with the book! Please keep interacting! Feel free to leave comments with ideas or feedback or whatever (except hate pls) and voting helps too! Sorry mistakes I don't double check...and yeah if you want another chapter, this one needs at least 6 votes. It's up to you peeps! Bye friends!---