Ch.3

Thomas and I laid on the bed cuddling and kissing. Thomas soon pulled away gently "Thomas what are we?" I asked looking at him.

"Whatever you want me to be" he whispered back. I looked at him admiring his face for a moment "Before I was jealous" he said whispering.

I looked at him confused, "You had Gally... you had Newt. Well still have Newt. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. I guess it is confusing on what you want" he said looking down.

"Thomas. I love you." I said looking at him. He looked at me with loving in his eyes.

"I love both of you. I don't know when my heart will be ready to decide." "Whatever you decide. I'll be happy with." Thomas looked at me. "But even if you decide you want us both but in different ways. Or me not at all. Know I'll always be there for you. I'll be waiting." He said looking at me in my eyes.

I smiled a bit and continued to kiss him gently.

I loved Thomas, I really did along with Newt, but my heart still pulled me to another place. That wasn't here anymore.

But I loved them all just as equal.

They are my boys after all.

Thomas soon pulled my pant leg up it was almost fully gone. The bite. He looked at it confused touching it slightly. I turned his face to look at me.

He smiled before kissing me again. "We should go see the others." I said looking at him.

"Yeah." Thomas mentioned. I got up putting my bra on and shirt.

He started putting his clothes on as well.

"Hey question." He looked at me "Does Sonya look familiar to you?" I asked.

He nodded "Yeah. I don't know why." I smiled a bit. I had a feeling I did. Just couldn't put my finger on it.

Thomas took my hand guiding me to a room once we were fully changed. I walked in seeing Newt he smiled at me coming over and hugging me "You okay?" He asked "yeah." I whispered.

I looked over at Aris and Sonya letting go of Newt gently.

"Here drink this" Sonya handed Aris a drink.

Aris reminded me of a little brother I smiled at Sonya she smiled back.

"You guys okay?" I asked Sonya smiled at "yeah."

"It took you guys long enough to rescue us" Aris said I laughed a bit at his comment he did also.

"It's good to see you, too bud." Thomas smiled.

Newt played with my fingers I sat next to him I looked at him and Sonya.

Wait a minute......

"So what happened?" Thomas asks.

"I fought back. Tried to anyways." Aris said.

"You're lucky you found us at all" Sonya said. "They had us on the move a lot. It felt like something big was happening."

I looked at Newt, "Any idea where they were heading?" Newt asks.

"All I know is" Aris started. "They kept talking about a city." I looked at him concerned.

"I didn't think there were any cities left." Harriet admitted.

"That's because there aren't." Brenda replied "not still standing, anyway"

I looked at Thomas, he looked at me back, "Okay, wait what about Minho?" Thomas questioned.

I looked at them "Why wasn't he on the train?" I continued.

Aris and Sonya looked at me sadly. "Sorry McKenna. He was" that comment made me angry. But I wasn't mad at them at all.

I wanted my revenge.

I wanted to save everyone.

Thomas laid the map out "there that's it." He pointed at the circle.

"It's a few hundred miles. Based on the railways and everything that Aris told us. It's gotta be where they're headed."

"That's where they're taking Minho."