Chapter 16

A/N- HEYYYY GUYS! I hope your enjoying this story so far, got some great drama coming up so hopefully you'll be interested to see what happenes😂😂 LLLOOOVVVVEEE CCCCHHHAAA ~Jess 😘😘😘

*Jess's POV*

This tour has literally been the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. The crowds have grown bigger and bigger. I feel like we've grown stronger as a band and we've grown a stronger connection through this whole drama. The Vamps and 5SOS have finished their tour now and Joe thought it'd been an amazing idea to invite them to the show. Which means only one thing, our show has to literally kick ass! It has to be more than perfection, we have to be more on point, we never to look better, sound better, be better.

"Are you ready girls?" Joes asked,coming into our dressing room.

"Yeah, let's go and put on a badass show" Katrina said jumping up and we quickly followed.

"Okay guys, you know The Vamps and 5SOS are in the crowd tonight, so we need to be better than ever, we need to show them that they should have never of messed with us because we just come back fighter, and stronger than ever!" Katrina said, as it was her turn tonight to do a little speech.

"I love you guys" Alice smiled before skipping onto the stage.

"LONDON HOW ARE WE TONNNNIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT" she screamed into the microphone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay guys, so this is our last song. But before we sing it we just want to say how much your support has meant to us over these few months, there was definitely a point this year we didn't think we'd be singing at Wembley Arena, and we didn't even imagine singing for a sold out headline tour, but we have and we literally couldn't thankyou guys enough for believing in us, even when not everyone did and supporting us through the tough times, you know us, better than most, so you know what we're like and we're grateful you choose to believe us and we can't thank you enough" I said, looking around the crowd, my eye focusing on Michael at some points, which broke my heart a little, I just wanted all 8 of them to feel the way we felt that night.

"This is our cover of Pretend it's okay by Little Mix" Dee smiled, taking a seat on the edge of the stage.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Katrina's POV

After we finished the show, we ran backstage and came face to face with the four boys who broke our hearts just a few short months ago. Luke sent me a small smile and I couldn't help but return it. Since we left, me and him have talked a lot over the phone and texts as well as the occasional Facetime. If anything, I've grown closer to him than I have to Calum which is really weird for me because Calum was the first one I met and the one who kind of opened the door to everything.

I'm not saying I haven't talked to Calum. The opposite actually, we've talked quite a lot. Just not as much as me and Luke have. We all kind of just stood opposite each other, staring for a few silent minutes before we all came together in a giant group hug.

It's safe to say, we've missed them a hell of a lot and who knows where this is gonna go in the future...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Your show last night girls was amazing, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the after party, but you truly were the best" Joe said, hugging everyone of us as we walked into the office to see the vamps already sat there. We haven't messed with the guys, or even spoken to them since the 5sos tour, we all agreed they didn't deserve our time and to be honest we were more hurt than angry and we didn't want to show them we were weak.