Chapter 12

A/N Wow guys, Jess actually updated! Aren't you impressed?? 😂 Anyways, we hope your enjoying the story and if you are then please vote and drop us a comment. We love hearing what you think. There's quite a lot of POV changes in this chapter so I apologise in advance. 💜 (The picture doesn't really relate to the chapter but it's The Vamps ((minus Brad)) with one of my favourite groups Only The Young so I thought I'd put it in anyway) 💜
***
Katrina's POV
After what happened with the microphones during The Vamps set, there was quite a lot of tension between us and the guys so 5SOS decided to take us all out to try and build some bridges.

I'm pretty sure The Vamps still think we did it but we got away with it with the other guys which is what counts.

Anyway, we all got in a taxi (well three actually) and drove to a restaurant. They had already reserved a table so we were seated pretty much as soon as we walked in. Down one side of the table there was Calum, Me, Luke, James, Brad and Davina then down the other side of the table there was Ashton, Tristan, Michael, Alice, Connor and Jess.

I was kind of disappointed that I had to look at Tristan's face while I was eating but I suppose I'm sat next to Calum and Luke so it's kind of worth the pain. Me and Cal were the first two to decide what we were going to get so he turned to me, smiling.

"Hey Trouble. How you liking the tour so far?"

I smirked.
"It's okay I guess. I mean, there are some cool guys and there are some twats but performing is fun. How are you enjoying having us on the tour?"

"Well, you're living up to your nickname but I like it. There's this pretty cool girl who likes to keep things interesting."

"Calum Hood, are you flirting with me?"

He winked.
"That depends, is it working?"

I laughed.
"Maybe. What would Luke say? I mean, I thought you two had a love connection going."

That's when Luke leaned closer to me.
"He's mine. Keep your hands off of him."

I chuckled softly, ignoring the slight shiver that went down my spine.
"Don't worry Lukey. I wouldn't dream of taking him away from you."

Luke smirked.
"It's because you love me instead isn't it?"

I giggled.
"Yes Luke, I'm completely and totally in love with you. Do you want to get married?"

Calum started pouting.
"Hey! You said you wouldn't take Luke away from me!"

I smirked.
"I actually said that I wouldn't take you away from Luke. If Luke comes willingly then that isn't my problem."

Luke sent a wink in my direction.
"I would definitely be willing. Anything for a Luke girl."

I groaned.
"You're never gonna let me live that down are you?"

He smirked.
"Nope. Hey, it's a proud achievement. The prettiest girl on the tour is a Luke girl, you have to let me enjoy that."

I blushed slightly. It's all kind of confusing knowing that Calum and Luke are both now flirting with me...

I think Calum might have gotten a little jealous of my flirting with Luke since he put his arm around my shoulders, pulled me closer to him and started messing up my hair. Okay, this is not cool. You do not mess with a girls hair.
"LUKE! JESS! SOMEONE HELP! HE'S MESSING WITH MY HAIR!!"

Jess frowned.
"Sorry babe, I'm having my own problems over here!"

I'm gonna take that to mean that her and Connor were deep in an argument. I looked to Luke for help but he was just sat there laughing.