Chatper 6

*Jess's POV*

"Guys don't use the shampoo!" Alice screamed running through.

"What why?" I panicked pouring the conditioner onto my head...

"It's hair dye!" She screamed.

"WHAT, I'VE ALREADY PUT IT ON" I screamed trying to scrub the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair, shoot!

I got out of the shower after wrapping a towel round my body and braced myself to look into the mirror... My. Hair. Is. Bright. Purple!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. I do not work this purple hair!!

"I'm purple, bright freaking purple!!" I cried, running into the hotel room. Katrina just sat there laughing at all of us.

"I'm so glad I wasn't planning on washing my hair today!!!" She said, laughing a little more.

"We have the Billboard Music awards tonight and we look like ABBA did on the Eurovision!! Or clowns!" Alice said going crazy ass.

"I'm going to kill them! I'm going to rip their eye balls out and chop their fingers off!" I said stomping to the door.

"Jess... you still have your towel on!" Dee said. I have a feeling she actually liked her hair.

"After I have gotten changed." I huffed stomping back and picking my clothes up before going back into the bathroom and changing.

"Okay now I'm going to kill them!!!" I said stomping off out of our hotel room. I swear when I get hold of their chubby little necks, I'm going to ring them until there faces turn purple... Or I'll just scream at them, depends on my mood when I get in there.

"BOYS OPEN YOUR FREAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I said banging on it. It's like 11am so hopefully I didn't wake anyone up but if I did, they probably had to get up anyway.

"Jess what are you- OMG your hair looking amazing!" Michael said opening his door. Oops I must have just woken 5 Seconds Of Summer up... oh well.

"Michael don't lie! Some idiots decided to mess with our shampoo." I said still banging on the door.

"Nah, it actually looks really good." Michael smiled. I spoke to him for a while before the other boys came out and spoke to me.

"Umm Jess, not to make your rage worse but I saw the boys leaving the hotel this morning." Calum said before hiding behind Michael.

"God sake. I'm not actually that mad anymore. I think we'll be able to work this look." I smiled skipping away. Damn they must think I'm bipolar or something.

"So did you kill them?" Alice stood up, hope in her eyes.

"No, they've already left. I just spoke to 5SOS and they said my hair looks good so I think we should just play it off. To be honest, I think we'll be able to work it but those boys are going to get it bad! Anyway I think we need to leave for rehearsal." I said grabbing my stuff and skipping down the hall way.

"JEEESSS, KKKAAATTRRRINNAAAA, RELENTLESS, ALICEEEE, DDEEEE" I heard fans scream as we walked outside.

"Jess, why's your hair purple? IT'S SO COOL!" A girl around 15, said coming up to me.

"Oh, The Vamps changed our shampoo. Katrina being the smart one was gunna wait untill our hair styilst did it but we liked washing our own hair....but I think we're working it." I laughed. I took some pictures with fans before going into the mini van.

"Okay girls so your going to be singing 'Move' tonight, you remember all the danc- what the fuck have you done to your hair?" Joe said looking up mid way through his sentence.

"The Vamps did it." We said in sync. Joe muttered something before getting his phone and I'm guessing he was going to ring the boys... oohhh they are in shit.

"Anyway, you remember the dance moves right?" He asked after shouting loudly down the phone at the twats.

"Yep." We all smiled innocently. (A/N- I'm using a little mix song because I don't write songs and I'm listening to it now so it was the first thing I could think of)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Davina's POV*

"So Davina, I see you girls are rocking a new look." The interviewer said as we walked down the red carpet.

"Um well, The Vamps decided we needed a bit of a make over." I smiled, literally all the interviews have been about our bloody hair.

"Oh, so do you have revenge planned?" They asked, ha like we're telling you.

"Yeah we might do. We can't reveal our secret though." Alice smiled evily. To be honest with you I really like the colour.

"Talk about the devils." Jess scofted, sticking her foot out and tripping James up. I know childish, but so is putting dye in someones shampoo.

"Ouch!" James said getting back up.

"So boys I hear you did this?" The interviewer asked. Are you being serious she's going to interview both of us. Urgh!

"Well, we thought it was pretty good." Tristan said flicking his non existent long hair back.

"Yeah you did a great job. The girls look great!" The interviewer smiled. Oohh she definitely just sassed them.

"We do, don't we." Karen laughed copying Tristan's actions.

"I was thinking about dying my hair this colour anyway. Now I don't have to buy the hair dye so you actually did us a favour. Thanks boys!" I said before we all 'mean girls' walked off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay guys, all the way from the UK, it's RELENTLESS!!" The host said as we stood backstage.

I heard the clicking noise and knew it was time to start.

(A/N- Just interupting your reading again, if you want to watch the video on the side to get better image in your head, I'll give you the parts the girls sing.

Alice sings Perrie's lines

Jess sings Jesy's lines

Katrina sings Jade's lines

Davina sings Leigh-anne's lines)

When we stopped we had about 2 minutes to speak to the crowd.

"Hello billboard awards! How we all doing tonight?" Katrina said down the microphone, a little out of breath. There was a lot of screaming in response so we took it that they were doing good.

"Now guys, you may notice something different about us tonight. We do all have our hair dyed apart from Katrina. The reason for this is, The Vamps decided it would be a good idea to mess with our shampoo. Now Katrina wanted to wait and wash her hair here which looking back now was a good idea. But I think there plan back fired because I think we look HOT!" Jess smiled.

"But, my hair is already red so, when you think about it, we all look like we have our hair dyed anyway." Katrina added.

After spending a few minutes on stage we said our goodbyes and skipped off.

"I actually kinda like our hair like this. It makes us look a little rock chick/ rebellious but we also look innocent."

Sorry it's short guys, I just didn't know what to do. Hope you liked it anyway xxx

Jess xxxx

p.s- I hope you like Kat's next chapter, should be good :) xxxx