Chapter 3

A/N Hey Guys! It's Katrina! Didn't you just love how Jess ended that last chapter? We want to know what you guys think so if you like our book then please vote, comment and follow us! We'll follow you all back :)

PICTURE OF KATRINA AND ALICE AT THE SIDE! (AREN'T WE PRETTY?) >>>>>>>>>

Love you all loads!

~Kitty Kat xxx

•••
Katrina's POV

After our little stunt at the award show, Joe was keeping us on a tight leash and had us working in the studio pretty much everyday for our album but it was so worth it.

We got to enjoy the rest of the show and it was amazing! There were loads of amazing live performances and I literally nearly died when I met Calum Hood! I bumped into him backstage at the arena!

*Flashback*

I was walking backstage, looking for whoever I had to give this stupid award too because I had carried it offstage for some weird reason. Anyways, I was looking up a spiral flight of metal stairs when I bumped into something hard.

I looked up and literally had to do a double take when I saw Calum Hood.

"Oh my frickin' God. Are you real?"

He chuckled lightly.

"Um, last time I checked yes I am real. Hey, your Katrina from Relentless! Us guys love your band!"

Are you kidding me? First Zac Efron likes our band and now 5SOS do too! I knew I made the right career choice.

I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm in front of him.

"Really? Well, likewise! I really wanted you to win that award. Unfortunately it went to The Vamps."

He laughed.

"Yeah, thanks for the shoutout by the way and thanks for your support. It means a lot."

He pulled me in for a soft hug and I swear I might have died inside.

"Oh, and I probably shouldn't say this because we're friends with them but that trick you just played on The Vamps was amazing. You girls have got skills."

I flicked my hair, smiling.

"Well, that's not the first time we've heard that. It was great to meet you and I'd love to talk to you for longer but I really need to find out where I need to put this award. I'm really tempted to give it to you but I think I'd be in even more trouble than I already am!"

He smirked.

"I guess I'll see you around then Trouble."

Before he left, he quickly wrote his number down for me and then walked off. Officially the best moment of my life so far.

*End Of Flashback*

I don't think The Vamps were actually aware of what we did all night because they came and sat back down at our table with huge smirks on their faces. James Cordon knew and kept giving them hints but they didn't seem to get the message.

I figure we're gonna be involved in a serious revenge plot later but it was just too good of an opportunity to miss.

So, that's what you missed on Glee!

I had too okay? So, we're just here in the studio. Me and Alice are taking selfies and tweeting fans while Dee and Jess are laying down some vocals.