Chapter 4

Hey guys, this was meant to be posted Thursday but i've been ill (on top of hay feaver) so basically i have been no stop sneezing for the past 12 hours and my eyes were swollen so i couldn't actually see anything and i thought i gunna go blind and yyeeaahhh fun -_- <3

*Jess's POV*

Okay I must say, that was quite good thinking for them boys and if I liked them enough I would have high fived them.

"That was actually pretty funny." Dee whispered into my ear.

"I know! Now we've gotta hit them back twice as hard. This is war!"

@Relentless: @thevampsband you have just started WW3, be warned, we will win this war and it will get ugly! #RelentlesswinsWW3. ~Jess

The Vamps tried to reply with some cocky/clever comment but they basically copied what we had put so it didn't really work out in their favour.

"This is gunna get bad fast. I dunno what to do! They hate each other because of that thing that happened between them ages ago... The girls won't forgive them. They are doing some prank war now... I dunno what to do!" I heard Joe saying on the phone, well he's right, this is going to get bad, fast.

"Okay, maybe we should go home and get changed." Alice said fairly calmly.

"Woah, you're not going in my car like that. Go have a shower here. I'll go get some clothes for you." I smiled. Damn. Why they thought they were going in my car like that, I just don't know.

They both muttered okay before heading to the shower room and locking it. They also asked Joe to stand on guard to make sure the boys didn't come for a visit, it would be their third time today...

I quickly drove home and went into both of their rooms and just got some leggings and jumpers before running back to my car.

As I was on my way back to the studio, I decided to turn on the radio... only to turn it off instantly because The Vamps were playing, they're everywhere!

"Guys I have some clothes." I said to Alice and Katrina as they unlocked the shower room door. They were both sat on the bench in towels waiting for me.

"Ohh my favourite jumper, thanks Jess." Katrina said. This is the moment she would have hugged me but she's naked so that would have just been awkward. They both skipped off into the cubical to get changed.

"So how are we getting these twats back?" I asked when they finally came out and we headed back into the rehearsal room.

"I have an idea." Dee said holding a big tesco bag.

"Okay, I was thinking about going along the paint theme and the boys are recording and can't come out until they go to their interview with MTV, which is going to have an audience and will be live, so I think we should spray paint their car bright pink, then get some super glue and put it on the chairs, then go into hair and make up and loosen the stitching on the trousers so when they sit in the car and get back up all their trousers are going to rip off... did I mention, it's live" Davina said giving us a good pitch.

"I like that idea." Alice agreed, as did Kat.

"So when is their interview?" Katrina asked.

"I think they have to get going in one hour, so I think me and Katrina should go and loosen the stitching on the boys trousers seeing we're the only ones that can sew and Jess and Alice can go spray paint the car." Look at Dee being the organized one again!

"Okay." We all agreed and I took the bag full of spray paint. We walked past the boys recording studio and did our normal routine of sticking our middle fingers up and they did the same back, as normal.