Chapter 1

A/N Hi guys! So me and Jess have decided to start writing this story and I get to write the first chapter! Hello Vamily :) Hope you enjoy this and the next chapter will be written by Jess so I'll see you in two chapters time! Katrina's award show picture is at the side >>>>>>>>>

Love you all

~Kitty Kat <3

***

Katrina's POV

An interview, a radio show, a meet and greet. This life never ends but I wouldn't have it any other way. Well, actually I would. If I really got to make a change in my life then I would make it so that the Vamps weren't in it. Or at least so that I didn't know them.

Let me explain. Me and my band Relentless are "the new hottest girl band in the UK" and it's literally my dream. The concerts, the fans and just everything! This is what I have been hoping and working for my entire life and now it's finally happening. Then The Vamps had to show up and begin to ruin it!

I hate those guys so much, especially Tristan! He's just so...UGH!

Anyways, enough about them. I'm sick of talking about them. So Relentless have just finished our last show on our tour of the UK and I swear, everywhere we've been, The Vamps have showed up a couple of days after us! It's so annoying!

"We just want to thank you guys for an amazing show and an incredible tour! Our fans are our everything and without you, none of this would be possible! We love you all so much and we'll see you soon!"

We walked off stage to loud applause and screaming, blowing kisses and waving to our fans.

Me and Alice walked into the backstage room just ahead of Jess and Davina, giving me time to check my phone and find twitter blowing up. Again.

Jess and Davina walked through the door, falling onto the sofa exhausted.

"Hey guys! The Vamily and Relenties are fighting on Twitter again."

Alice rolled her eyes.

"Great! What kicked it off this time?"

I scrolled through my twitter feed, trying to find the start of the fight.

"Uh, it looks like Bradley posted a lovely tweet about us. @TheVampsBrad ~ Tacky farewell for a tacky band. @KatRelentless 'Without you, none of this would be possible?' Really? #Cliche"

Alice let out a scream of frustration.

"I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I hate them all but Brad is the worst!"

I reread the tweet, growing more and more annoyed.

"Yeah well he's not getting away with this! I'm tweeting him back!"

Jess smirked.

"Oh yes! I love this side of you Kat!"

I smiled before tweeting him back.

"@KatRelentless: Hey @TheVampsBrad How old are you, nine? Did you have to get Tristan's permission to tweet that? At least we give a crap about our fans and take the time to tell them that! Your too wrapped up in your stupid hair!"

That's when Tristan decided to get involved.

"@TheVampsTristan: Actually Miss high Class I did give permission for him to send that sassy peace of crap and another thing, at least he spends time on his hair, where did you get yours done the dry cleaners?"

Jess rolled her eyes.
"Oh please, is that the best he's got?"

I laughed.
"He really thinks that was sassy? Wow he's got problems! Tristan is so the worst of the group!"