Chapter 5

A/N Hey guys! Hope your enjoying the book :) There's some good pranks coming up in the next few chapters so I hope you enjoy it!

~Kat x

***
Alice's POV

I woke up really early for some weird reason but I decided to get up and see if anyone else was awake. We all had to get up at six anyway because we are flying over to America today for the Billboard Music awards. Guess who else is going? Yep. You got it. The Vamps.

I walked into the lounge to find all three girls already awake and watching TV.

"Okay, either I'm up later than I thought I was or you guys are just on a psychic link with me."

Jess groaned sleepily.

"Joe called and told us we had to get on an earlier flight!"

Oh, well isn't that lovely. No one thought to wake me up and tell me!

"So were you guys just planning on leaving me here?"

"No! We were gonna wake you up eventually!"

Davina smiled guiltily.

"They might've been but I kinda forgot we had another band member."

I took a step towards her and she used her hands to cover her face.

"I'm sorry! It's early in the morning okay?!"

I had to give her that advantage and I backed off slightly but I would definitely be getting her back for that later.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my suitcase before walking out of the door, closely followed by the girls. We got into a black range rover before driving to the airport and meeting Joe outside.

The Vamps were unfortunately there too and obviously hadn't gotten over our little prank because they were glaring at us. Brad was in a particularly bitchy mood.

"Hey look, it's the dumb blonde bitch."

I smirked at him.

"Aww has someone got their curls in a knot?"

He scoffed.

"Go jump off a cliff Blondie."

Woah, someone got up out of the wrong side of Tristan's bed this morning.

I saw the girls talking with fans and signing autographs so I decided to join. I was walking over to the barrier when a little girl caught my eye. She was wearing a few items from our merchandise collection. I'm not gonna lie, she was adorable.

I knelt down so that I was at eye level with her.

"Hey. Do you want me to sign that?"

She looked a little star struck and held out the poster she was holding.

After I had signed the poster and her mom had taken her picture with me she grabbed my hand.

"Hey Alice?"

"Yeah?"

She smiled.

"You're my favourite!"

I chuckled softly.

"Thank you. That means a lot."

She glanced over at Brad to see him glaring at me before turning back around.

"I don't like it when you and Brad fight. I love you both and I think you'd make such a cute couple."

I scoffed and actually had to hold in the gags that we're making their way up my throat.

Battle Of The Bandsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें