Chapter 2

Hey guys, it's Jess. if you didn't know that already and I just wanted to say heyyy and yeah, I normally put these AN's on the chapters I do because I like to talk to the reader :)

Picture of Jess on the side>>>>> (How stunning is Crystal Reed btw guys! #girlcrush)

Dee is Davina's nickname if you get confused and we may call Alice Liz becuase thats her nickname :*

*Jess's POV*

Why is it that just because we are from the same mangament that we have to sit with these losers, I mean all they keep doing is trying to annoy us.

"So Jess, why aren't you wearing a skirt or something on your bottom half?" Connor asked... urgh.

"I'm wearing a short dress, dingbat," I said huffing... how much longer have we got to live with this torture... oh wait the awards haven't even started yet...

"Oh, I thought you were wearing a belt and forgot your skirt," Connor scoffed... not even freaking funny.

"Oh look, a person! Let me go and talk to them," I said pointing to the person who walked by our table.

"Hi." I smiled looking up at the tall brunette.

"Hey." he smiled back.

"Oh damn, your Zac freaking Efron!" I said smiling.

"Yeah and your Jess from Relentless. Gotta say I listen to your songs everyday, they're great to jam out to in the car." Zac smiled.

"Holy crap, really? Well this is going to sound really creepy then..." I said, deciding whether to tell him or not.

"Go on, I've probably heard it before" He smiled.

"Okay well, I wrote one of these songs when I was 14 and it's about you... Okay now I've embarassed myself enough, do you wanna take a selfie or have I creeped you out to much?" I laughed, but I was deadly serious. I did actually write one of the songs about Zac Efron when I was watching 'High School Musical'. I mean come on it's Zac Efron who wouldn't?

"Omg really? That makes me feel so special, I hope you don't just write songs about anybody and sure, we'll take some on your phone and mine." He smiled.

"Of course we don't write songs about just anyone; only very special people" I smiled and pulled my phone out before taking multiple photo's on both of our phones and saying our goodbyes.

"Holy God, that boy was ZAC FREAKING EFRON and he's a freaking fan, he listens to our music even that song!" I said showing the girls my phone and ignoring the boys comments. I seriously need to have a word with our manager. I mean seriously when will they get the hint that we do not get on with The Vamps!!

"Omg, does he like jam out to our songs?" Alice asked and I nodded.

"Yeah" I smiled. I just can't get over the fact I just met the hottest male person on this earth!

"Okay girls, we need to get you back stage, your annoucing your award soon and you have a few interviews to do," Our manager said coming over to us. We grunted before getting up, it's not that we don't like interviews... it's that we don't like the questions they ask.

'Is the Feud with the Vamps real?'

'Are any of you dating The Vamps?'

'Are any of you dating anyone?'

These types of questions, we're here for the music, not to get grilled!!

"Jess come on!" Joe said dragging me out of my seat. I tried to play the whole being dragged out by a weird guy thing and to be honest... I think I worked that shit good!