Chapter 10

A/N Hey guys! It's Katrina here again. It should be Jess' chapter but first she was ill and then she had writer's block so we agreed that I would write another chapter and then Jess will be back as normal for the next chapter. I hope you enjoy and Jess helped me come up with the ideas so technically we wrote this together anyway :)

Love you guys!

Kat x

***

James' POV

Me and the guys were sat in our dressing room waiting for everything to be packed up before we could get on the bus and leave. The show was over and it was a complete disaster for us.

Tristan and Brad were sat muttering about what bitches the girls were and Connor was trying to do some damage control on Twitter. I've completely had enough of this.

"Okay, that's it! Look at what they are doing to us! They've been torturing us forever but we're gonna fight back harder than we ever have. We're gonna show them what it's like. We may have lost this stage of the war but we're making a come back. So everyone stop moping and start thinking of a way we can show those bitches that they can't mess with our show and get away with it!"

They all looked quite shocked at my little outburst. Brad was the first to speak.

"Wow."

"I know."

"Where did that come from? Your normally one of the calmer ones."

I growled and tugged at my hair slightly.

"I just can't take them anymore! I mean, it's fine having this stupid war but we have to show them that we can fight just as good as them. Any ideas anyone?"

Connor raised his hand.

"I actually have a really good idea."

Brad and Tristan exchanged a look before Tristan replied.

"Okay, not that I'm not loving this amazing change but what happened to you two? It's normally me and Brad talking about this stuff. Actually, nevermind. Just tell us the idea before you forget it."

Connor nodded.

"Okay. Well, they ruined our show right?"

We all muttered a response, adding a few curses under our breath.

"Well, the best way to make up for that is to have double the stage time to show everyone that it was a one time thing and we're still as good as we've always been."

Brad shook his head.

"Well yeah, but there isn't enough time for us to do a double with Relentless on the tour. The guys wouldn't be able to fit it in without shortening their show and they aren't gonna do that."

"I know. So all we have to do is make it so that Relentless can't perform right? Trust me. I've got this. Just be ready to do some extra songs."

***

Katrina's POV

Me and Jess were sat on the stage, looking out at all the empty seats and talking about what had happened during the show.

I couldn't stop the laughs that came out of my mouth.

"Did you see their faces though?"

Jess was rolling around on the stage by now.

"My all time favourite part had to be when Connor and James tried to have that secret conversation and you totally showed them up!"

We waited till the laughing fits subsided before I decided to talk again.