Chapter 1 - "I'm fine.":

Stiles groans as he turns you over onto your back. Holding each other tightly, grinding your bodies on one another's as your kiss becomes more deep and intense by the second.
You run your fingers through Stiles' dark hair as his lips touch your neck gently, leaving soft kisses on your sweet spot; making you tilt your head back slightly and moan under your breath.

*Bzz Bzz*

Stiles' mobile phone buzzes on his bedside cabinet loudly, stopping the kisses and breaking the tension.

"Ugh..." you groan as Stiles reaches over and picks up his phone.
"Oh my God," he says and scrolls down through around 20 messages from Scott.
"What is it?" You ask him.

Stiles doesn't reply as his eyes are locked to his screen, reading the messages. His stare is intense; that intense, that it unwillingly forces your eyes to follow his sight. You look at the messages on his phone too.

'Stiles, this is really important. Message me or call me as soon as you see this! - Scott'
That's just message number 1.

After reading 19 more urgent messages, Stiles decides to finally give Scott a call.
You sit up and wonder what the emergency could be, as Stiles leans off the edge of the bed, placing his phone to his ear, and you both wait for Scott to answer.

"Dammit," Stiles mutters as he removes his phone from his ear, and dials in Scott's number again.
"Is he not answering?" You ask him.
"No," he replies. "If it's so urgent, why doesn't he answer?"

You stop for a second and think. 'If Scott was texting Stiles to give him a call immediately, and now Scott isn't answering the phone after 10 minutes of sending the messages, is Scott in danger?'

"Stiles," you say as you try to rephrase your thought into a speech.

Stiles looks behind his shoulder to you for an answer.

"Is Scott alright?" You ask.
"I don't know," he says. "He's still not answering the phone."

You gasp and Stiles looks back fully at you with a worried look spreading across his face.

"What is it?" He asks.
"Think about it," you tell him. "If Scott messaged you saying to give him a call as soon as possible, he must have needed you there with him pronto right?"
"Right," Stiles answers.
"But why would he need you there pronto?" You question him. "He could have been in trouble."
"Trouble? Like with coach, coach trouble?" Stiles jokes.
"This is serious Stiles," you tell him, a strong tone coming among your voice. "Scott could be in trouble. Danger trouble."

Stiles' face drops as he starts to process the same thought you had a few moments ago in his mind too. He looks up at you, his facial expressions showing distress.

"We need to go," Stiles says and gets up from the edge of his bed, quickly throwing a top over his head and hurrying over to his shoes.
"Stiles," you try to get his attention, but his focus is tying his shoelaces the quickest anyone has ever done before.

Stiles finishes tying his shoelaces, and stands up again; turns around and starts rummaging through the bed sheets.

"Stiles," you say again, but now his focus is on trying to find his phone. "Stiles!"

He stops and looks up to you.

"Finally," you say.

Stiles continues to stare at you, waiting for you to say something heroic.

"Listen," you say as you stand from his bed. "You're moving too quickly. Any faster and you're going to pass out."

Stiles frowns and let's his eyes draw back to the bed sheets. His hands starting to rummage again, you roll your eyes and sigh to yourself.