Chapter 16 - Dead or Alive:

"What do you want from me?" Liam asks, lifting his head up to look at Allison with his painful eyes.
"I've already told you," Allison replies as she takes small steps towards him, patting her electrical control pad on the palms of her hands.
"And I've already told you," Liam answers back. "I'm not saying anything."
"Well," Allison begins. "That's not hurting anyone but you."

She turns the dial on the control pad, sending a shock of electricity through the wired chains that's holding Liam imprisoned to the wall. Liam tenses his muscles and scrunches his face as he tries to take the pain. Allison analyses his expressions and smirks to herself.

"You're stronger than you look," she says as she turns the dial back, stopping the electricity.

Liam pants hard a few times for air, but then slows down and softens his need as he catches his breath quickly.

"What's it going to take to get anything out of you?" She asks him, stepping closer so he can see her as he holds his head down weakly.
"I-I'm not going to -" Liam cuts himself off by taking in a deep breath. "To tell you a-anything."
"Like I said Liam," Allison says before placing her hand back on the dial. "You're only hurting yourself."

She turns the dial to a much more powerful shock, sending the strong electrical wave through the wired chains once again, and to Liam's body.
Liam grunts and let's out a loud cry for help. Allison's grin gets bigger as she continues to turn the dial up, making the shock of electricity become unbearable - which forces a yelp to come from Liam, also making his muscles tense much more than before, and his begs for her to stop are starting to kick in.

_______________________________

"Guys, I was hoping you'd take me up on my other offer," Stiles says as you arrive at Eichen House.

You close your eyes whilst leaning on the car door for support, and let out a sigh of distraught. Stiles looks towards you and observes your weak, but noticeably distressing sigh.

"(Y/N)," he says softly.
"Don't do that," you tell him as you open your eyes and look to him with a firm expression.
"Do what?" He asks.
"And don't play it innocent," you give him a cold look.
"I don't know what you're talking about," Stiles informs you.
"You," you begin explaining. "Using that soft tone on me, trying to make me feel bad for sending you back here."
"I wasn't trying to make you feel -"
"You know what Stiles," you cut him off. "You can act all depressed, stressed and innocent, but we know you're not. That's why we're sending you back here, is that a good enough explanation for you?"
"Hey (Y/N)," Derek calls you from the passenger seat. "Calm down."
"Calm down?" You ask, stupidly. "How can I calm down when my boyfriend is being possessed by a damn Banshee and is getting shoved back into a mental institution, we haven't had a call back from Liam and we have no clue where he is, we have no idea what we're supposed to do and that we don't even know if we can figure all of this shit out?!"

Scott - who is sat in the drivers seat - turns around to face you, and then bows his head in shame after looking at Derek too.

"Yeah," you point out. "You even know I'm right Scott."

Derek looks to Scott once you say his name, and Scott looks up to him.

"Don't you tell me, that the alpha of the pack, the leader of your group and Stiles' brotherly-like best friend, is giving up?" Derek says.
"I, man... I don't know," Scott sighs and looks back down.
"You don't know?" Stiles asks from in the back with you. "You don't fucking know? It's either you've given up or you haven't Scott, which one is it?"
"I don't know!" Scott yells at him whilst lifting his head up to look directly at Stiles. "Why do you always throw these life or death questions at me Stiles?!"
"Because this is a matter, of life and death," Stiles replies, looking firmly at Scott and then looking away out the window.