Chapter 15 - You better Believe it:

"Allison?" Liam asks. "I uh, I don't think I know who you are."
"Of course you don't," Allison replies. "I was dead long before you joined the pack."
"Dead?!" Liam asks, his face dropping.

Allison smirks to the sound of fear being heard in his voice, and then it finally clicks in Liam's mind.

"You're the one Scott was dating, right?" He asks her.

Allison doesn't answer. Her face tenses once Liam mentions Scott's name, and then she looks away from him.

"Oh damn uh... I'm sorry if I hit a sensitive nerve there, but I really need you to let me pass," Liam informs her.
"Did Scott ever talk about me?" Allison asks, purposely going off subject.
"Not really," Liam replies as he eyes up the doorknob to the office, behind Allison.
"Oh..." Allison bows her head in disappointment.

Liam gestures his arm out, reaching for the doorknob. Allison grabs onto his forearm quickly, and her touch burns his arm - forcing him to fall to the ground in agonising pain.
Allison laughs evilly and looks down to Liam, who looks up to her with his suffering eyes.

"Now you know," Allison begins telling him. "Scott should have talked about me to you."

_______________________________

"I thought Stiles needed to rest?" Derek asks as he enters the living room.
"Nope, I'm all good," Stiles tells him.

Isaac enters after Derek, following him.

"How you feeling anyway?" Scott asks Stiles.
"Really, really exhausted. But I need to stay up," he answers.
"Stiles you do NOT need to stay up. I'd like it if you went to sleep," you tell him.
"I wanna help you," Stiles says and then looks directly into your eyes with his light, creamy brown ones. "I don't want you getting hurt."
"I won't get hurt," you tell him, even though you don't really know if you actually are going to get hurt.

Scott looks to you with a concerned look on his face, and you know why that is. He's just listened to your heart beating, and probably heard the jump of uncertainty.
Stiles bows his head and doesn't say a word.

"Stiles?" You say, trying to get his attention.
"Is he okay?" Isaac asks.

You lean forward in your seat to take a look at Stiles' face.

"Stiles!" You yell and he quickly opens his eyes and sits up straight.
"What?" He asks, acting as though he weren't just sleeping and have been awake the whole time.
"Damn dude," Isaac says. "You really do need to sleep."
"I don't," Stiles lies. "I'm fine."
"Have you forgotten that we're werewolves?" Derek asks, hinting at Stiles that he's pathetically failing his lie by using that tone of stupidity.
"Guys," Stiles sighs effortlessly. "I want to help. I can help. Let me help."

You, Scott, Derek and Isaac all look at each other, thinking whether or not it'll be alright for Stiles to help.
Just as Scott is about to announce that Stiles can help, Derek lifts his hands up in confusion and shakes his head as in to say 'no.'

"Wait a minute," he says. "What if Stiles screws this up?"
"What do you mean?" Stiles asks.
"I mean, you and your little Banshee friend can screw this up," Derek replies and folds his arms, making himself clear.
"No," Stiles says. "You can't use that against me. I want to help you guys, not the Banshee."

You think things through and over, and to your surprising, but disappointing conclusion, Derek is right.

"You can't help us," you tell Stiles.
"Why not?" He asks, looking at you with despair creeping amongst his expression.
"Because Derek is right," you inform him. "If you come along with us on our next plan to stop all of this, you may or may not be able to actually help, due to the Banshee."
"The Banshee is only triggered off by anger though, right?" Stiles makes a point.
"Yeah but you have difficulty controlling your anger," you tell him.