Chapter 13 - The Full Moon:

Stiles pulls up on the driveway; Scott pulling up on the curb outside his house.
You can tell Stiles isn't feeling prepared for this as his dad used to be a strong drinker a while back after his mother had passed away.
Stiles sits infuriated, with the lack of connection to reality within him.

"Stiles," you say, but he doesn't look to you. "Look, I know this is hard, but you're gonna have to go in there."
"Why?" Stiles asks, dullness being heard in his tone.
"Because," you begin. "He's your father. He needs your help."
"My help?" Stiles asks and looks to you with a bitter look in his eyes.
"Yes Stiles, your help," Isaac butts in.

Stiles looks back to Isaac with an irked expression. "Why you got to get involved?"
"Because you're being rude to (Y/N)," Isaac replies. "That's not how you treat a girl Stiles, and you know that."
"I don't need you to lecture me on how to treat my own girlfriend," Stiles tells him.
"I think you do," Isaac says and leans forward in his seat. "You also need to learn to control your anger."

Stiles' face becomes less tense as he realises that his fists are clenched, and relaxes them.

"That's right," Isaac praises him. "Just calm down."

Stiles looks at you with an apologetic face, and sighs to himself.

"I'm sorry," he says to you. "I don't mean to be a little bitch about all of this."
"You're not being a bitch," you tell him, placing your hand on his thigh. "You have every right to be a bit tense in the events that have taken place so far."

Stiles smiles in reply to your reassured kindness, and lets out a soft, jagged respire. He unclips his seatbelt, opens the door and steps out of his Jeep; nodding to Scott - who waits for his signal to make a move - and also steps out of his car.

"Come on," Stiles says, leaning on the Jeep waiting for you and Isaac to follow his order.

You and Isaac both get out of the Jeep, then Stiles makes his way into the middle of the path in his front yard; meeting with Scott and Derek.
Isaac looks to you with a concerned face, and you giggle to yourself. "What is it?"
"N-nothing," Isaac says and looks away quickly.
"Well what was that look for then?" You ask.
"I just uh, I don't want you involved in Stiles' argument with his dad," he tells you, trying not to make eye contact with you.
"Argument? Why do you say that?" You question.
"I just got a feeling this 'talk,' isn't going to be pretty," he informs you, and shoves his hands in his pockets - walking over to Stiles, Scott and Derek. "You coming?"

You nod in reply and follow behind Isaac, arriving at your 10 step destination.

"Are you ready for this Stiles?" Scott asks.
"Yeah," Stiles replies, a little bit of a strong tone being heard.
"Are you ready to be in control?" Derek asks.
"Of what?" Stiles replies with a question.
"Of your anger. We have a theory that your anger might be a trigger to the possession right? So try not to lose it in there," Derek answers him.
"I'll try," Stiles nods in agreement to the theory.

Stiles takes in a deep breath and turns to face his house. He makes his way to the front door - turning the doorknob slowly - and pushes the door slightly open.

"Dad?" Stiles calls out, poking his head around the doorframe. "Mrs McCall?"
"Right here," Scott's mom answers and flops herself down on the couch, placing her head in her hands.
"W-what's wrong?" Stiles asks, already knowing the answer.
"Your father isn't listening to me," she says as she lifts her head up, looking over to Stiles - who now steps into the house; you, Scott, Derek and Isaac behind him.
"Of course not!" You all hear from the kitchen.

You look at Stiles - who's face seems so distraught, seeing his dad walk into the front room, drunk. "Why would I listen?"
"I'm not having this conversation with you again," Scott's mom tells him, placing her head back into her hands.
"Dad," Stiles struggles to say.