Chapter 7 - Denoting:

"Mr Argent? Yeah hey uh... I need to ask you something," Scott says on the phone to Allison's father. "Well, a few things - a few important things."

Whilst Scott speaks over the phone with Allison's father, Stiles sits back on his bed so his body is leaning against his wall.

"(Y/N)," he says softly, but you don't answer.

Thoughts run through your mind.

'What the hell happened? How did I know exactly what Derek was going to say? How and why did I collapse and have a seizure? I don't even suffer from seizures. How did I not know I was speaking through what happened and everything the Voices were saying to me? How do I even hear these Voices? How do they reply to me? Why do they reply to me? Why do they even speak to me? Why me?'

"(Y/N)," Stiles says again but this time, snapping you out of your trance and disturbing questions pounding in your mind.

You look at Stiles - who is looking directly in your eyes warmly - for an answer.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"No," you stop him. "What happened to me, is not such as a big deal than what is happening to you."
"How are you feeling?" Stiles asks again, ignoring what you just said.
"Stiles," you sigh to yourself and close your eyes in distress.
"You can speak to me," he informs you. "I'm all ears baby."

You open your eyes to the sound of him calling you 'baby,' even though all of the chaos that has happened so far is getting people paranoid and stressed.

"Did you just -"
"Yes I did," he cuts you off and smiles sweetly once you've turned your head to look at him.

The corners of your mouth lift slightly, giving a very weak smile back. Stiles notices the lack of strength in you, and he begins to frown in anger as he's becoming protective of you.

"Why did this happen to you?" He asks.
"I'm not sure," you tell him.
"What even happened? What the fuck even happened?!"
"Stiles," Derek stops him, easing his rising rage.

Stiles looks over to Derek - who is sat in Stiles' computer chair - swirling around and analysing the crime scene board whenever he has the chance to; once the chair slows down at the right time and space.

"We don't know what happened to her, she may not even know... but I think I know who might, or what might," Derek informs you both.
"Who? O-or, what?" Stiles asks, desperate to know.
"Either," Derek starts. "You, or whatever has gotten inside her damn head."
"Me?" Stiles confusingly asks, but then realises why. "Oh..."
"Yeah," Derek swivels around on the chair to face him.
"But what do you mean, 'whatever has gotten into her damn head'?" Stiles impersonates Derek.
"If you mock the way I say things or how I sound ever again, I will kill you, si?"
"Si," Stiles says immediately after Derek has finished his sentence, and Derek gives a fake "peaceful" smile.
"But anyway," Derek begins to explicate his thought. "She was talking to someone, or something. Maybe that someone or something has gotten into her head and that's why she's acting strange."
"I'm not acting strange," you tell him.
"Yeah, because finishing off my exact sentence whilst being half awake is nothing strange at all," Derek sarcastically makes a point.
"Hey, maybe she just got lucky and ended up knowing what you were going to sa..." Stiles doesn't finish his suggestion as Derek gives him that 'shut up before I shut you up myself' glare. "Okay maybe not. But why would you suggest me being the one to know?"
"Well, technically it's not really you," Derek corrects him.
"Alright smart ass," Stiles rolls his eyes and once they come back in contact with Derek's, he realises that he better quit the attitude otherwise Derek is going to beat his ass. "Sorry."

Derek smirks amusingly to Stiles' cowed vibe, and says, "When (Y/N) collapsed into the seizure, Scott looked back to see you sitting up on the bed with that evil, smug look on your face."
"What?" Stiles asks confused. "I can't remember that."
"Obviously," Derek says. "It weren't you that's why."
"Oh..." Stiles finally catches on.

Just at that moment, Scott enters the bedroom after talking with Allison's father. He doesn't look very enthusiastic.

"What's wrong?" Derek asks. "What did he say?"
"He doesn't hunt demons," he tells you all. "But that doesn't mean he can't help."
"Doesn't mean he can't help?" Stiles asks. "What's that supposed to mean? If he can't hunt demons how the hell is he going to help?"
"Remember last time with Nogitsune?" Scott reminds him.
"Yeah," Stiles replies. "But only this time, it isn't Nogitsune."
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Stiles is right," Derek agrees.
"Well thank you," Stiles blushes.
"Don't flatter yourself," Derek tells him, dimming Stiles' blush.
"Guys, can we focus please?" You interrupt.

Scott nods in agreement and sits next to Stiles on the edge of his bed. "Okay so we've figured out the first step."
"Which was?" You ask.
"Finding out if Stiles was actually being possessed again, but now it's time for the second step," Scott answers.
"Which is?" You ask, throwing in all the simple, straight forward questions.

Derek looks towards Scott, waiting for him to answer your question as well as you are. Scott looks up at you, Stiles and Derek, and takes a dramatic pause.

"Which is finding out who is possessing him," Scott finally denotes.

Sorry for such a short Chapter. I've struggled with this one, trying to figure out what to write. I promise you Chapter 8 will be longer and better. Thanks for reading!