Chapter 11 - Hearing and Seeing have two different meanings:

"I want to know more," you beg Doctor Deaton.
"Not now," he tells you and turns to face the door. "We'll settle this with Scott, Derek and Stiles."
"Settle?" You ask. "Why use the word settle?"

Doctor Deaton doesn't answer you and instead, opens the door and makes his way back into the treating room; you following behind him.

"He's still not awake?" You ask Derek.
"Nope," Derek replies. "Looks like Scott gave him a few hard hits. I think he'll be out for a while."

You look towards Scott - who still sits with that guilt look continuing to spread across his face - and approach him slowly.

"Scott," you say quietly and he looks up to you, then bows his head quickly in shame. "It's okay."
"Okay?" Scott asks with an appalled tone, looking back up to you. "None of this is okay."
"Hey," you say softly as you bend down, kneeling in front of him. "You're the one that thinks positive, remember?"
"There's nothing to be positive about anymore," Scott mumbles underneath his breath as he let's out a sigh of despair.
"We're going to get Stiles back, even Doctor Deaton said that no matter how far gone he is, we'll still be able to pull him through," you reassure him as you place your hand gently on his knee, comforting him.
"Yeah," Scott agrees, his expression lighting up a little. "But when he wakes up, do you think he'll be you know, alright with me?"
"I'm sure he will," you reply and smile.

Scott smiles back at you and nods in appreciation to your reassurance. You turn your head and look back at Doctor Deaton - who is reading through the book.

'I bet he's reading about the Controller.'

You stand up and walk towards Doctor Deaton, and he surprisingly doesn't look up from the book.

"Doctor Deaton," you try and get his attention, but his focus is on reading the information. "Doctor De -"

Just then, you all hear a loud clashing sound coming from the storage room - cutting you off. You look down to Scott - who looks up to you and then quickly stands, preparing himself for whatever it is you all have to face now. Derek stands too; his throat feeling better because of the healing process.
You all wait in silence, for that someone or something making all the clashing sounds to enter the treating room.
Suddenly, the storage room door flings open - forcing you to jump back a little and making Scott and Derek dash towards whoever or whatever just fell out.

"Wait wait guys!" The person shouts. "It's me!"

Scott and Derek stop charging towards the person once they've realised who it was, and they start to laugh.

"Oh my God," Scott laughs. "Isaac I thought you were someone evil coming after us!"
"What? No," Isaac says confusingly. "Why would I be evil?"
"Because," Derek begins to explain. "A lot of shit has happened the hours you've been out."
"Out? I thought I was only shot by a hunter?" Isaac asks.
"You were," Derek tells him. "But you wouldn't hold still for Doctor Deaton, so he had to put you out for a few hours."
"Right..." Isaac understands.

You've never seen Isaac before. Never ever met him. Stiles isn't a big fan of Derek nor Isaac, so he doesn't really talk that much about them to you.
Once Derek helps Isaac up from the floor, he turns to face you and gestures his arms out, representing Isaac.

"Hey," Isaac says and blushes.
"Hi," you smile.

Scott notices Isaac's blush, and nudges him on the arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks him.
"She's hot," Isaac replies.
"That's Stiles' girlfriend," he tells him.
"What?" Isaac asks, astonished. "Stiles? And her? Are you kidding me?"