Chapter 12 - Die Fighting, Die Trying:

"Seeing," you begin explaining. "Is like being there. You're wherever you are, inside their head. You can see, feel, sense, but not hear. From seeing the vision, I could figure out that this Banshee that is possessing Stiles is upset. The Banshee wants to find something, it was looking in the woods."
"It?" Scott asks. "Could you see what gender?"
"No," you tell him. "Unfortunately the vision didn't give much of a close up, personal image. All it was, was a figure; a figure that was hard to recognise."
"So what does the hearing do?" Derek asks you.
"I'm not sure," you tell him.
"What? Well then, what happened?" He asks.
"I just told you what happened. I saw. I saw the Banshee searching for something in the woods. I could sense it was upset, or hurt, but I couldn't hear anything," you reply.
"So, how do you manage to hear?" Derek asks, curious to know.
"I don't know," you tell him. "I didn't even know I could SEE through visions."
"Fair enough," Derek understands. "You need to try and hear next time."
"Next time?" Stiles asks, worry being heard within his voice. "I don't want there to be a next time."
"Stop being a wimp," Derek laughs.
"No really," Stiles says. "I can't go through that again."
"Go through what?" Isaac asks. "Did you see anything?"
"I didn't see anything," Stiles replies. "But I did hear."
"You heard?" You ask, astonished.
"I did," Stiles answers you. "I heard someone say, 'it's all clear.' He sounded determined, and yes, before any of you ask, it was a male voice I heard."
"So maybe the Banshee is a male," Scott suggests.
"Possibly," Dr Deaton agrees. "But then again, it could be a female."
"More likely to be a male with a male right?" Isaac asks. "They could have been friends."
"True," Stiles agrees, nodding.
"Hold up," you tell everyone and stare at Stiles.
"What?" He asks you and looks in your direction.
"No," you say quickly. "Turn your head back to Isaac."

Stiles - with a confused expression - looks back to Isaac.

"What is that?" You ask, noticing the marks on his temples.
"You did that," Scott tells you, and respires.
"I-I did that?" You ask, your jaw dropping.
"Due to your power and force," Dr Deaton tells you.
"I have power and force?" You ask, becoming speechless.

Doctor Deaton nods in reply and pulls the book back out from inside his vet coat. "I'm going to read more about the Controller, I'll call you guys if I find anything you don't yet know or I find interesting."

You all nod and Stiles gasps.

"What is it?" Scott asks, worried.
"My dad," Stiles replies with a paranoid tone. "How is he?"
"He's uh, fine I guess?" Scott answers. "He's at your house with my mom."
"He looked so upset but also angry," Stiles tells him.
"He's just hurt," Scott says and places his hand on Stiles' shoulder for comfort. "I'd be too if my son was being possessed AGAIN. Just give him time."

Stiles nods in appreciation and smiles at Scott - who smiles back.

"If your little bromance moment is over," Derek interrupts them. "Then can we get back to important stuff like I dunno, saving Stiles and finding out information about the Controller?"

Stiles giggles to himself and looks up to catch Derek glaring at him intensely. As soon as Stiles comes in contact with Derek's glare, his giggle stops completely, as he's intimidated by Derek. Isaac notices and starts to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Derek asks.
"Oh, nothing," Isaac laughs. "Just Stiles is afraid of you."
"Hey, I am NOT afra -"

Derek cuts Stiles off with another intense glare, intimidating Stiles again and making him back up.

"S-sorry," Stiles apologises. "Maybe I am."

Both Derek and Isaac laugh as Stiles' face turns a light red, blushing with embarrassment.