Chapter 9 - Doctor Deaton:

"Doctor Deaton," Scott calls out as he walks into the animal clinic. "Are you here?"

Just at that moment when you, Derek and Stiles walk into the animal clinic behind Scott, Doctor Deaton steps out in front of the till.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.
"I think you already know," Derek replies. "You knew Stiles was actually being possessed, you knew Lydia's predictions were right."
"Of course Lydia's predictions were right," Dr Deaton agrees. "She's a Banshee."
"So why didn't you see Stiles yourself?" Derek asks with a mysterious tone.
"Are you questioning me?" Dr Deaton asks.  
"Maybe," Derek replies.
"There's no need to question me Derek," Dr Deaton chuckles and turns around to walk back behind the counter.
"Wait," Scott stops him. "Why didn't you come and see Stiles for yourself?"
"Scott I think you know best not to question me," he replies and walks off.
"You need to help us," you stop him.

Doctor Deaton pauses, and then turns his head to look back at you from over his shoulder.

"We need your help," you tell him. "Please."

Doctor Deaton sighs to himself and opens the gate to pass the counter, so all four of you enter.

"So," Dr Deaton starts once you've entered the treating room. "Why do you need my help?"
"Why do you think?" Derek asks with that 'are you that stupid?' tone.
"Derek stop," Scott tries to prevent Derek's attitude, but Derek just rolls his eyes in reply.
"Stiles is becoming possessed again," you tell him. "You already know that, but we need your help in figuring why it is happening to him again, what we can do to stop it and who the hell it is."
"I'm sorry I can't help you with that," Dr Deaton tells you.
"What?" You ask, anger rising within your voice. "What do you mean you can't help?!"
"You taught me how to figure out if someone is being possessed, when they're being possessed and whether or not they actually are being possessed at that specific moment, so you can't stand there and lie to us," Derek confronts. "You know things - things that could help Stiles so you best help us."
"Please," Scott jumps in to try and make it more polite.
"I'm sorry," Dr Deaton starts to repeat. "I can't help you with that."
"Why?!" Derek shouts as he goes to go for him, but Scott manages to grab Derek just in time.
"Stop!" Scott yells.
"Both of you, can you just please -" Stiles gets cut off by Derek yelling back at Scott.
"Why are you shouting at me? He clearly CAN help us!"
"Guys -"
"He's not going to help us either way, so let's just settle this in a calm way!" Scott yells back.
"Stiles is your best friend Scott," Derek says. "He needs your help, and in order to get your help, we need Doctor Deaton's help!"
"Stop arguing," Stiles tries to tell them, but they both don't listen.
"I know!" Scott shouts. "But he's not going to help; even if he does manage to give in and help us, he's not going to give in by you yelling at him!"

You look towards Stiles as he tries to get their attention for the twentieth time, and he looks really tired.

"Stiles are you alright?" You ask, loud enough so he can hear over the arguing.

Stiles looks at you, but then starts to groan in pain. He holds his head with his hands, and kneels down in agony.

"Stiles!" You yell, and both Derek and Scott stop arguing as they hear your worried voice.

They both look down to Stiles, who is becoming weak and in pain. You kneel down next to him and rub his back gently for comfort.

"(Y/N)," Stiles groans.
"Yeah? What is it?" You ask, leaning closer to him.

Stiles lifts his head up and you see tears fulfilling his eyes, and he opens his mouth to speak. "If I do anything to hurt you, or anyone else, I'm so so sorry."
"Aw Stiles," you say. "It's alright."