Chapter 22 - Void:

"When you did whatever your little Controller side can do, to me, it uh..."
"It what?" You ask him, forcing him to continue with his explanation.
"It changed something," Stiles finishes.
"Something?" You ask.

Stiles looks to you and bows his head, hiding his face.

"S-Stiles is that you now?" You ask hopefully.

Just the thought of Stiles becoming present again makes a rush travel around your body. Stiles lifts his head, and looks you dead in the eye with his now, fully clear whites.

"Stiles?"

Stiles shakes his head slowly and closes his eyes tightly, trying to get rid of the glow.

'How is that not Stiles? The last few times his eyes have turned white, it's been him but obviously a more powerful, supernatural Stiles.'

"Exactly," Stiles says, agreeing.
"Excuse me?" You ask confusingly as you don't know what he's agreeing to.
"Those times his eyes have changed, it has been Stiles. But now, it's not," he explicates.
"Y-you read my mind?" You ask, astonished.
"How many questions are you going to ask?" Stiles lets out a huff.
"As many as I can to finally find out what the hell you're doing in Stiles' body," you straight forwardly tell him.
"You couldn't be anymore blunt?" He sarcastically asks.

You roll your eyes to his sarcasm and look behind him through the car window at Scott, Derek, Isaac and Liam, all still trapped within the blue-like force, and Lydia still unconscious on the floor.

"First things first," you begin. "What have you done to my friends?"
"Now why would I tell you?" Stiles chuckles.

You glare at him intimidatingly, and the Controller powers start to spread within you. The Banshee inside Stiles can feel the wrath of controlling through your vibe, and backs down a little.

"The blue-like force around those four," he points at Scott, Derek, Isaac and Liam. "Is pretty much like mountain ash, but only a lot stronger. Therefore not allowing anybody, not even Scott - the alpha - to pass through."
"Okay," you nod in understanding. "What about Lydia?"
"She contacted me a few moments back, which you thought could help Stiles right?"
"Right," you agree.
"Wrong," he smirks.
"Wrong? How?" You ask, confusion being heard within your tone.
"Instead of helping Stiles like you all hoped it would, it gave me more power, making me stronger by channelling Lydia's Banshee powers. Which then yes, allowed me to kill the Head Psychiatrist, escape the -"
"Wait wait wait, what?!" You yell in horror. "You killed the Head Psychiatrist?!"
"Yep," Stiles answers bluntly.
"You need to stop forgetting that you're in Stiles' body, not your own! Everyone is going to think that Stiles was the one who killed him!"
"Well duh..."

You pause for a split second before gasping in realisation. "You knew what you were doing. You know the reputation Stiles has, is no longer innocent. You killed the Head Psychiatrist in Stiles' body... on purpose."
"Of course I did, congratulations on figuring that out," Stiles gives a small applause. 

Anger starts to boil inside you, making your rage noticeably shoot to the surface. Your face becomes a peach colour, almost like you're not breathing. Stiles looks to you with both confusion and worry spread across his facial expression.

'How dare he create a serial killer reputation for Stiles! Our plans are going to be much harder to process with the police on our backs. The police... Stiles' dad! Oh no.'

Your anger settles once you realise Stiles' dad is going to get a call from Eichen House, informing him on the dangerous, murderous acts of Stiles, and is now going to have to put his own son in prison!

"Miss Controller," Stiles jokingly gets your attention. "Back to business?"
"How could you," you say, your voice weak. "Stiles' father is the sheriff, and he's going to get a call from Eichen House. They're going to tell him about 'Stiles' and apparently his murdering."
"Don't you think I know that?" Stiles chuckles.

Once again, anger starts to boil inside you, making your Controller side present. The Banshee within Stiles looks to you, noticing and feeling your aura.
You scrunch your face and your eyes forcefully close tight, as they change colour, just like a Stiles' eyes change colour; along with Scott's, Derek's, Isaac's and Liam's.

"What the..." Stiles mumbles, not knowing what you're doing or what's going to happen next.

Your eyes seem to have a mind of their own, and open wide, only to have Stiles notice the fully coloured blacks you now have.

"Black, white, blue, red and yellow... what else more?" Stiles questions right before he is sent flying out of the car - taking the car door with him - by your strong, powerful force.
"Ugh..." Stiles groans as he lifts up his head, rubbing the injured part.

After his quick soothe from hitting his head on the car door on his way out, he looks up and sees you marching towards him with glowing white hands.
Stiles' eyes open wide as he notices that your glowing hands are actually forces being powered by you, and channelled from Lydia - who is still unconscious - Scott, Derek, Isaac and Liam - who all four are still trapped inside the blue-like mountain ash force.

"W-w-wait!" Stiles yells, holding his hands up in surrender as he scampers back a little in fear whilst you approach him. "I-it's me, Stiles."

The glowing forces from your hands dim down, and Stiles lets out a sigh of relief. A grin starts to spread across your facial expression as you bend down to get closer to Stiles' face. Stiles notices your amusing but evil smirk, and frowns in confusion.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" You laugh a little before your face drops - almost immediately - returning to your angry expression.

Stiles' face drops too, right before your forces are zooming through the air and hitting him - sending him flying back a few metres.
You relax a little once Stiles has been hit, and your shoulders loosen as you close your eyes, taking in a deep inhale. The colour of your eyes are now back to their original shade of green, and you also loosen the grip of your clenched fists.

"Ugh..." you hear Lydia groan as she sits up straight on the floor, holding her head and squinting her eyes.
"Lydia are you alright?" You ask, running over to her and bending down by her side.
"Yeah, I'm okay," she replies. "But what happened?"

You look over to Scott, Derek, Isaac and Liam, who are now free from the blue-like mountain ash force and then over to unconscious Stiles.

'Now that he's unconscious, his forces have stopped.' - you think to yourself.

Scott, Derek, Isaac and Liam all jog up towards you and Lydia and ask you the same question. "What happened?"
"Well," you begin to say. "Stiles is now once again, Void."

Hey guys! Sorry for the short Chapter and the long wait. I've been super busy; but hope you enjoyed!