Chapter 1: Secrets

Six months later

Asia's POV:

Jack and I held hands, laughing as we ran through the dark streets of L.A at night, looking back to see if anybody was following us.

"Come on! Haha." Jack chuckled, as he climbed over a fence. I followed behind him. "I feel like such a rebel!" I said, proudly, grinning hard. "For the first time in my life!"

"Yeaaah, 'cause I make 'em good girls go baad!" He sang, as we continued speeding down an alley back to his place.

I gave him a look. "Stop it." We both laughed.

We had just snuck out of a dinner we had with Vanessa, Nash, Cameron, and Sam at his place. One by one of course.

We were celebrating Sam's new hit single "Aye Ma" that reached platinum.

To leave dinner, Jack made an excuse saying that he left his phone at his house, and that he was going to come right back.

Then ten minutes later, I made my excuse saying that I think I left the water running in my kitchen at home, and that I would be back as soon as possible.

"I feel kind of bad though." I said, as we now started to walk, still holding hands. "Why's that?"
"Because we just ditched Sam's celebration dinner just to be together." I pointed out.

"Oh come on. It was almost over anyway." "You don't know that." "We stayed there for a while. You don't think three hours is enough?" Jack half smirked.

"I suppose." I laughed. "Besides, tonight is like the only night in three months, when Johnson won't be there. So you know what that means?"

He gave me a goofy, flirtatious smirk, and I just giggled. "Ooooh, I think I do."

We took a shortcut to his place, and it wasn't far from Sam's.

As soon as we stepped in, Jack immediately pushed his face against mine, and started kissing, me hard.

Then, he lifted me from my feet, and carried me up to his room, with his lips still pressed against mine.

For the past six months, I have been lowkey hooking up with Jack behind Nash's back. Yes, I know it was maybe a bad idea. And it was so unlike me. But I just couldn't stop myself.

And every time that I wanted to back out, Jack always guilt tripped me.

One half of me felt horrible about it. But the other half of me was chilled and didn't care. It just wanted to have fun. And be free. Because it really liked Gilinsky as well.

Jack playfully threw me on his bed in a sexual manner. "Ooooh." I said, with a surprised expression.

"You like it rough?" He gave me a sexy look, as he yanked his shirt off. He climbed on top of me then started tounge kissing me, all the way down to my neck. I moaned.

He began to pull all of my clothes off, and I pulled his pants and boxers down.

Then he slipped a condom on, then got inside of me, and started fucking me hard. My screams were loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.My eyes rolled back in pleasure.

What we were doing felt so wrong, but so right at the same time.