Chapter 15: Cam Likes Ashley

Despite all of my friends trying to stop me, I packed up all of my belongings and left Hawaii right behind Nash.

Where's Asia? I thought, in confusion. I haven't seen her all day. Oh well, she'll probably show up when I'm ready to leave.

I rolled and carried all of my bags down the stairs and to the door.

Hayes and Sam ran down as well. "Wait, you were being serious? You're actually leaving?" Hayes asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I thought you and Cam would work things out." Sam said.

"No, I'm done with him. I can't take it anymore. I'm so unhappy in this relationship." I admitted.

Hayes sighed. "Aw, well... I'm gonna miss you." "Gonna miss you too Poo Bear." He gave me a tight squeeze.

"See you soon." Sam also gave me a tight squeeze. "I'll see you guys, later." I forced a small grin.
Then, I headed out the door to the airport back to L.A.

Cameron's POV:

Something inside of me wanted to head to the airport and stop Ness from leaving, just like in those romantic movies.

But the other half of me just wanted to leave well enough alone.

I did love her. But I was not happy with her. So I thought it would be best of we did break up.

As I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling, I rolled my face to my pillow, and tears began to roll out of my eyes.

Vanessa's POV:

One week later...

I heard a knock on the door.

"Can you get that, please?" Asia asked as she painted her toes on on the living room floor.

Last week, when all of us had our backs turned, she apparently snuck away to L.A.

When I arrived, I was pretty surprised to see her open up the door for me as I tried turning the house key in the key slot.

"Sure." I put my phone down, and went to it. I opened it up, and there was Cameron standing there, scratching his head, nervously.

Cameron? What the heck is he doing in L.A?

"Hi." He said, with a shy grin.

"Cameron? What are you doing here??" I asked, curiously.

"C-can we talk?"

"Uh, sure." I led him to my room.

I wasn't really mad at him anymore, so that's why I let him in and didn't yell at him or something.

I shut my door behind us. "Okay, first off I just wanted to say sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, and I should've read the cookbook correctly." He said.

I grinned. "It's cool. Don't worry about it. You weren't the only one acted like a bitch. I'm sorry too." I admitted.

"And I was really hoping, that we could still stay friends?" He suggested, hopefully.

I gave a warm smile. "Of course." I gave him a tight squeeze.

"So, you just came all this way just to apologize?"

"That, and... I need a favor from you."

"What's up?"

"I'm into this girl... and I was hoping you would help hook me up, because I really like her, and I don't think she likes me more than just a friend."

"Okay, no prob. Who is she?"

Cam smirked. "It's Ashley."