Chapter 2: Differences

The next morning

Vanessa's POV:

"Okay! Think of a challenge! We need to do this." "Hey, look at how far I can shove these olives up my nose!" Cameron chuckled, as he stepped around goofy-like in the kitchen with olives up his nose.

We were trying to figure out what challenge to do for Nash's new app "Challenged", but it was hard because Cameron wouldn't stop goofing around.

"Cameron!" I scolded, like his mother. "Alright, alright." He pushed the olives out of his nose into the trash can. "Haha heyy. That was kinda cool!"

I gave him an irritated expression. "Cameron. Seriously." His face dropped a little. "Okay, fine." He sat back down next to me.

"You got any ideas?" He asked. "No, that's why I'm asking you." "Okay ummm... how about The Chapstick Challenge?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nah, we already did that one before." "Well let's do it again." Cam gave me a seductive look, and leaned in. I half smiled, then backed away. "Yeaah, let's not."

We thought for another moment, as we sat there in front of the camera.

"Hey, how about we just drop everything and head down to the beach." Cam suggested, lazily as he planted his legs on the kitchen counter.

"Camerooon! Focus." I grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him.

"Babe, why are you stressing so much about this??"

"Because! One of our best friends just came out with a new app and to be supportive of it, we have to be one of the firsts to post a challenge!"

"Okay. What about a twerking challenge?"

I gave him an annoyed expression. "Cameron."

"No, seriously!" He hopped up. "I've actually been practicing my twerking skills and----"

"You cannot twerk better than me." I mumbled as I put my hand over my forehead, while rolling my eyes.

"No for real! Watch this!" Cameron walked up to a wall, and flipped himself upside down, then started "twerking". He laughed. "See?"

"Cam." I complained. "Cam!"

I swear to God sometimes Cameron can be so immature. Even when I keep telling him repeatedly to knock it off and get serious.

He was like a seven year old in a twenty year old man's body. Yeah sure I loved him and everything, but he was irky as hell. I felt like I was dating a child.

"Cameron stop it! And quit making marks on the walls with your shoes." I pulled him down, and he landed on his ass with a thud.

"You should know better, you're freakin' twenty."

His grin quickly faded, and he gave me a funny look.

"Now get your ass back over here, and let's start filming. I think I have an idea." My tone sounded so mother-like.

"Why do you always got to kill the fun?" Cameron demanded, standing up.

I immediately turned and made a face as if he just slapped me. "What do you mean?? I'm just trying to get stuff done! And you're never serious when I want you to be." I argued.

"Ness, we have all day to film this!" He pointed out. "Why are you always in such a rush?"

"And why do you always goof off?" I shot back.

"I just like to have fun. Maybe you should try it sometime." He made his way to the steps.

"Hey, that's not fair! I am fun. Just not when I'm trying to focus on something I really care about." I snapped.

"I care."

"Then start acting like it!!" I yelled. "I'm tired of picking up your slack."

"Then you won't have to!" Cameron snapped back. "Go find someone else to do the challenge with, 'cause I quit." He made his way up the stairs.

"Cam! Get your ass back down here!" I shouted.

"No."

"Our fans are expecting a challenge video from the two of us, so could you please grow the fuck up and get down here?!"

I heard a door slam.

I groaned loudly, then angrily kicked the camera stand down.

During these past few months, me and Cameron's relationship has been 40% pleasant, but 60% down right irritating.

We would basically argue about anything and everything, almost everyday. We were so different.

I was beginning to second guess our relationship.