Chapter 20: Farewell Asia

One month later

I was in my room, packing up my belongings for the next three months, until Nash opened up my door.

I made a bright grin at him and he shot one back. "Hey! I thought me and Vanessa were going to meet you at your house."

He pulled in his suitcases and bags. "Yeah I know, but I already finished packing so I thought, why not come over."

"Are you done?" "No not yet. Almost." Nash dropped his stuff, then sat down on my bed next to me. I stopped packing, and paused. Then, I sat down right beside him and smiled.

"Wow... Can you believe I'm actually going on my first tour?" "Yeah, I know. You've come a long way." "And all because of you."

"Nah. All because of your talent." He insisted, humbly. "Your voice sounds like a herd of angels escaping from heaven."

I giggled. "But I am going to miss L.A. And all of my friends. Especially Vanessa." I made a sad expression.

"But you're finally going to be living out your dream! Performing concerts every night and meeting a bunch of fans along the way." Nash protested, proudly.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I grinned. "It will be fun."

"And I'm going to be there with you every step of the way." He put his arm around me.

I giggled. "This is going to be so amazing. It's going to be all I've ever dreamed!"

"And you've worked so hard on everything. Your first album was platinum!"

I blushed and looked away. But he took his fingers and pulled my chin towards him.

"I am so proud of you."

"Thank you. I love you so much."
I pressed my lips against his.

When I was finished packing, we headed downstairs and to my surprise, all of my friends were there.

Vanessa, Cameron, the Jacks, Sam, Hayes, and a few more. They were all gathered in the kitchen, surrounding a cake.

"SURPRISE!" They shouted. I dropped my bags in shock. "What's going on?" I grinned, widely.

"We wanted to surprise you with a send off cake!" Vanessa replied. "Yeah, I invited them, haha." Nash admitted.

"Awwwh, you're so sweet." I hugged him. "But not as sweet as this cake!" Hayes chimed in.

"Yeah! Come on, take a slice." Cameron offered. "I'll cut some for everybody."

The cake was red velvet with vanilla cream. My favorite cake flavor. I knew Nessa had have been the one to pick it out.

When we finished eating and chatting, we gathered at the front door.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." I said slowly.

"Wait! Before y'all say your goodbyes, Cameron and I have an announcement to make." Vanessa said.

"What kind of announcement?" Sam asked.

"Starting in September, Cameron and I have two big projects coming." She replied, proudly.

"First, we are coming out with our very own clothing line."

Everyone murmured and applauded. "That's awesome!" I exclaimed.

"And second..." Vanessa turned to her boyfriend. "You wanna say this one?" Cameron turned to us with a bright smile.